Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

no I didn't! Thanks, I'll look around! I usually find one celeb's style that I like and then I can usually find a tumblr dedicated to their fashion and where to get their clothes/cheaper alternatives.

2. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

for a split second i thought "chukkas" was slang for Chuck Taylors and got very confused, hahaha
    but i actually could really use a pair of those! i need some fancy shoes that can be used for some dress casual wear

Garrett L. and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Nick Mar 21, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 21, 2016)
    Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

here for the shoes talk. i've got maybe 15 pairs of shoes that I wear. I have a hell of a lot more that I need to throw out tho. Years old gathering dust in my wardrobe.

4. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i can't really wear chukka's cause i have short fat legs but i've a paid of all black ones that i rock

5. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Feel like splurging a bit and buying these.

6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I like those a lot.

I'm ready to start buying new wedges for the summer.

I'm already thinking of getting these:

[​IMG]

7. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

You will never find me in a pair of shorts and shoes, unless I'm working out. If I'm wearing shorts, you better believe I'm wearing flip flops as well.

Garrett L. likes this.
  8. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

H&M has been on point the past few years.

9. St. Nate

Cuteeeeee.

On another note, I feel like this thread can be bad for my wallet.

10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

It will be very bad. I've been looking at shoes since you posted those you were thinking about getting lol

11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i rarely wear shorts, because well, it's Ireland. but I wear plimsolls or flip flops with shorts.

12. St. Nate

The problem with those shoes is that they're black leather which means I'll need to buy some darker denim jeans and pants, which I want do anyway, but I kinda just don't like that I have to. But I do want to buy more clothes so... I'm basically in conflict with myself and it's my fault.

13. Kiana

This thread is def bad for the wallet. Last night I had my cart full at multiple online shops but ultimately didn't buy anything cause none of them had good promo codes or anything going on.

I am so glad it's not humid here and I can get away with never wearing flip flops or sandals. It gets pretty hot but not in a gross, "I don't want to wear socks cause my feet will get hot and sweaty" kind of way.

AelNire likes this.
  14. St. Nate

I do this thing where I look back and forth between my cart and my bank account before making a purchase or not.

15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I don't need much of an excuse to buy a new wardrobe so I think you have the perfect excuse to lol

St. Nate likes this.
  16. St. Nate

You're bad for my wallet!

AelNire likes this.
  17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Tbh I'm terrible, I buy a load of nice clothes and then end up just wearing my comfort clothes most days.

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm the little devil on your shoulder. :devil:

19. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

[​IMG]

These were the last shoes i bought, think a pair of black leather Chelsea's might be next.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  20. St. Nate

Update: I missed out on a sale that had this over 50% off but I found them again on Nordstorm for $50 less.

21. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The most I've ever paid for shoes was probably about $70. Then again, I probably have never owned "nice" shoes

22. St. Nate

Most I ever spent was $125, I think.

23. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

200 or so bucks on boots for footy a few times. 115 or so on boots I got for Christmas.

24. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I think the most I've spent is $80

25. Kiana

I guess I'm cheap cause I don't pay more than $40 lol. The last pair I bought were $20 boots

phillyfradet likes this.