Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 78

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok so I changed out the laces and did the ultraboost style of lacing but yeah these are my shoes

2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Those are sick!

3. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Anyone know of any online stores that supply African inspired fashion? I’ve done a cursory google search but haven’t turned up much.

4. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Google will pull up commercial businesses who pay for advertising mostly. I would say try to find designers known for that style of inspired fashion, see which companies they’ve done work for/with, or maybe even check out some fashion bloggers that may have discussed it.

5. Horrorca

Trusted

6. Dog with a Blog

Lol wow

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

all I can think of is that kanye song now

8. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Fashion retail is too personal for some. I don't need an oral history on a pair of shoes you loved that you didn't get from here and how great they were.

9. Horrorca

Trusted

the same can be said about anything, really

I don't want to hear a story about you listening to MovMou when yr gfriend broke up w/ you - does it bang or not?

different depths for different folks

carrytheweird likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

just some random dudes picture I got off Instagram lol.

last season supreme released this hoodie and I really wanted it because I enjoyed the documentary on it.

I didn't get it at the time because I was reassuring getting the box logo more.(they released the same week)

It's now been some time and I'm really debating on planning all my finances out so I can splurge on this. Sellers right now are selling it around $175.

11. Horrorca

Trusted

go for it - it will not get (much) cheaper than that

12. scroopy.noopers

: (

at work i got an extra 50% off all our sales items and picked up an alpha industries bomber for $50. really proud of finding this deal

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

thinking of getting a levis jean/denim jacket for spring, there is a decent one i like for 80 which doesn't seem too bad

14. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Levi's trucker jacket is the way to go .

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I have two Levi's trucker jackets and they're both fantastic. They're great for patches/pins

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Levi's is offering an additional 30% off plus free shipping right now. I've actually been eyeing up a trucker jacket for a minute now and with the deal, some of the colors come to under $50.

GrantCloud likes this.
  17. Horrorca

Trusted

levis is awesome and v reasonably priced

obv not as good as some of the high end brands but good enough for me most of the times. :P

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Levi’s jeans are the only ones I get!

Also because I’m too lazy to try others on to make sure they fit me, all Levi’s are generally universal fitting for me ha

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I had the best pair of Levis until the crotch blew out. Then I could never find ones like them.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  20. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Levi's jeans are ok. Levi's handcrafted stuff seems really nice but out of my price range.

21. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Levis are the only jeans I wear.

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Recently got a pair of Railcar jeans, really nice fit and I have a few friends who swear by them.

23. Horrorca

Trusted

just got a pair of those - they are great

worth the investment IMO and will not set you off as much as high end

24. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I need to get better at saving and setting aside money for clothes. I'm over fast fashion stuff, the quality of h&m, Zara etc is pretty shitty.

25. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Jeans are the one item of clothing I don't mind spending some extra coin on.