Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 66

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Those damn kids are way too cool and stylish

2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

One has a record deal even. It’s kind of insane. I knew Stranger Things was well-received. I didn’t realize how quickly it became a cult following.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm so sad cause Zara has a sale going on and for some reason I spaced and thought the discount would be with a promo code but it's already applied. Like dang I thought the clothing was reasonable with an extra 30% off but it already had the discount applied and I can't afford that. But I absolutely need these tacky bejewled fishnet tights in my life, like it won't even be worth living if I don't own them

8736210800_2_1_1.jpg

lish likes this.
  4. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

#treatyoselftotights

5. Kiana

Lol the problem is just limiting myself to them! There's so much I want. Their jeans fit me so well and they have a lot of stuff with cute flowers and stuff in mustard which I'm obsessed with lately and nnnnn stupid dentist bill I have to pay. Otherwise it'd be on. Letting my teeth rot out next time.

lish likes this.
  6. lish

I walked into their Mall of America store and fell in love... then I realized none of it was my size :(

7. Kiana

Zara is one of my fave stores but the nearest one is about 5 hours away so I never get to go. Sometimes their clothing fits weird so I get nervous buying online. Like there is definitely stuff I've seen in store where I know if I'd have ordered it online I would've ordered the wrong size.

lish likes this.
  8. Kiana

I WAITED TOO LONG AND MY TIGHTS ARE OUT OF STOCK FML

9. lish

fate

10. lish

the jewels would fall off

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Kiana

True and rly what would I even wear them with? Mehhh I will find a way to make it thru

lish likes this.
  12. Kiana

Dang everything in my cart sold out. It's for the best. Who needs jeans or bejewled tights anyway.

lish likes this.
  13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

honestly all I can think is that you should make those tights yourself. way cheaper lol

lish likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Kiana likes this.
  15. Kiana

That would be a disaster of epic proportions but I think a more capable person easily could lol.

lish and supernovagirl like this.
  16. supernovagirl

ahahh I feel like it should be easy!! I believe in you!

17. Kiana

Would it involve glue? Because I'm notoriously awful at anything involving glue and/or scissors. I went my whole life struggling with scissors before realizing I hold them upside down smh

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I decided to not try for the yeezy beluga’s tomorrow and I feel like that’s a smart decision in the long run.

coleslawed and lish like this.
  19. supernovagirl

I didn't know there was a right way to hold scissors sooo maybe I'm not the best authority on this

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you hold them by the oval part not the blades

21. supernovagirl

22. Kiana

I'mma pull the lefty card and say that's why I struggle with scissors and I don't wanna hear any lefties come in here with their scissors prowess don't be a traitor!!

coleslawed likes this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

tempted to run out to j. crew factory today, 60 percent off everything! but also i don't know if i want to deal with post thanksgiving crowds.

24. supernovagirl

so many sales have me wishing I had dough hahah
    theres also outlet malls by me that are apparently crazy but if the deals are that good I can understand why. The outlets are already so cheap haha

25. carrytheweird Nov 26, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2017)
    carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I bought the new New Balance 247 Luxe in Brown/Blue, and let me tell you, they are some of the most comfortable sneakers i've ever worn.

For reference:

[​IMG]

coleslawed likes this.