Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 65

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Also, don't ever try to insert a hanger through the collar on $300 sweaters omfg work is not good for my health today.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

$300 for a sweater? Is it made of fluffy gold?

3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Lol, I don't sell cheap stuff here I'll say.

Edit: I checked, it's wool and cashmere.

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I want to buy this pink supreme box logo hoodie for $150 and I hate myself for that

5. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I usually don't get hyped up about high end street wear stuff but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about trying to nab some of the akira and supreme collaboration stuff.

6. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I like Supreme sometimes, but quite often I find their stuff to be ugly now.

7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Does anyone here ever order from ASOS? I've purchased two dresses from them last year and liked them (although one was a bit big), but I'm tempted to do a larger order including jeans/pants and sweaters and don't know what their quality tends to be for Cheap Monday, Monki, ASOS brand, etc.

8. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

The ASOS brand stuff is alright. I'd put it a little bit above h&m. Some of the other brands they carry and sell range from decent to good quality.

9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I'd say for the most part the stuff from Cheap Monday you could find in better quality with other brands. ASOS carries quite a few good brands, but also plenty of bad ones. As for their own clothing I'm not familiar with it enough to judge.

10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

coleslawed and carrytheweird like this.
  11. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

12. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

ASOS has decent quality clothing imo

better than a lot of other places

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

See, but that's the thing. I love brands that list the make and care on their sites. Super important when selling higher end stuff like this. I personally love that inner pattern you can see at the cuff.

If you're looking for something similar but slightly more affordable, I swear by Kato. Their jeans are beyond amazing. A newer thing they're implicating is 4-way stretch denim, instead of just 2-way which is really common in denim currently. Their jeans feel like raw denim on the outside, but putting them on doesn't even feel remotely stiff and the range of motion I have in them is incomparable to most other brands I've bought. The colors are vivid, it's all made in the US and sell for about $180-$200 each depending on the style you like.

home

14. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Cool, I have a pair from shockoe that are really nice. I want to get their slim black selvedge next though. They offer lifetime repairs for free which is nice I can always just drop them off to be stitched up. Hate blowing out $200 jeans.

15. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I like naked and famous jeans but they are prone to crotch blow outs. Unbrandeds raw denim are cool too.

carrytheweird likes this.
  16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

They're a brand I currently sell. I like the style a lot, some of their's fit me too stiff though. Never had any returns or issues with tears with them before. Are you running in raw denim jeans? lol.

17. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I should have clarified that's just an issue I've heard about, not one that I've personally experience. I really like how they do weird limited runs of jeans though. I have some red core ones from them that are starting to fade in and getting red showing though and it looks awesome.

carrytheweird likes this.
  18. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

I’ve had a crotch blowout with Unbranded jeans, but when I have them they tend to be the only jeans I’m wearing for a long time. I really like raw denim but hate ordering online for them. Really enjoy the fading process

19. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Anyone have any experience with Taylor stitch's jeans? I almost ordered a pair the other day but opted for a pair of olive duck canvas pants instead.

20. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Nope. I just went to their site, though, and instamad because they are a S/M/L brand

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I forgot the amas are on today. I am obsessed with this. So simple but amazing

Publications seem to be sucking up to Selena's look and I am not a fan

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I love leather jackets but I guess it is very busy, like no way it needs all those buttons and zippers

23. Kiana

I don't like the stars, or maybe the stars with less zippers

24. Kiana

Lil fashionista

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm into it