Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 64

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

The only place that's going to sell you stuff that will somewhat last is H&M, but yeah you're paying the accurate prices for what that stuff is worth lol. It's all geared to sell to a younger crowd that can only afford it and also not care about whether or not it's gonna last.

angrycandy likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm in need of some new fall/winter clothes. Gonna try and thrift some, I've gotten a few good things in the last couple months

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Most of my clothes are from poshmark, Zara, or Target. I used to live for places like forever 21 and h&m but aside from the quality I am just not jiving with the trends there and I think I'm aging out of their demo

4. ChaseTx

Target is great

Joe4th likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Target is like J.C. Penney for me where I feel I need to get lucky and find something nice on the sale rack but when I do it's a real treat, that sentence is so basic it just ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte

Joe4th and coleslawed like this.
  6. Kiana

I got the cutest tank tops from Target on sale recently that are super flattering (sometimes they cling to my stomach in ways I don't like lol) and they go great with skirts. I used to live by a City Target and they seemed to have cuter stuff than regular Target cause now it is harder for me to find stuff smh

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

target graphic tees are A1.

I found a Selena tee for dudes and I was like HELL YEAH.

8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I need new clothes

9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Target is great for like, undershirts or the like. I too was comfortable with shopping at just places like that for a long time, but having since learned what materials to look for or how poorly their clothing is made by the brands they carry I can't justify purchasing more than like, underwear haha.

10. ChaseTx

I've never worn an undershirt

11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  12. ChaseTx

I might wear a tee shirt under a sweater but it's just a regular tee. When I have to wear a dress shirt I don't usually put anything under it

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Well you must have the most forgiving sweat glands on the planet.

14. ChaseTx

I have never understood how putting on an extra layer (which I already hate) would help with that

coleslawed likes this.
  15. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Depends on the material! Breath-ability is a big part of it, certain cotton styles will keep you cooler than the material that a dress shirt is made of. Plus, if you do regularly sweat, the undershirt greatly helps prevent that from showing haha.

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. ChaseTx

I might give it a try

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm way too lazy to bother with an undershirt

carrytheweird and ChaseTx like this.
  18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I don’t wear a undershirt.

19. Kiana

I wear an undershirt if it's a sheer shirt and u can see my bra otherwise I don't if I can get away with it

20. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

only w a dress shirt, not w a casual shirt

coleslawed likes this.
  21. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

In the winter I'll wear an undershirt/tank top under any button up shirt. Mostly just for warmth.

22. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I'm bummed the North Face and Vans collaboration sold out in my size before I could nab some.

23. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

have you tried Woodbury Lakes (you’re still in MN, right?)? not 100% about the women’s, but they always had a decent selection of larger sizes for guys.

24. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Yep! If I get over that way, I'll check it out. I haven't been to Rosedale either, which might be the one as well

coleslawed likes this.
  25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I really hate listening to my customers talk to me like they know the brands we carry better than we do. For instance, insisting that we had in specific styles during a previous season that I know I personally did not order, and i'm the one handling the account LOLZ TELL ME MORE GENIUS.