Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 60

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

I bought 3 tank tops today. I never wear tank tops but now that I'm in SoCal I have the dumbest tan and I need to make it a little better lol

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I like dressing nicely but even better is the next day when I lounge in comfy clothes and glasses

MikeyPaine likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Bought my first pair of sunglasses

IMG_0175.JPG

Also picked up this shirt at a thrift shop. I have no idea what the hell it is but it's probably the only one in existence and I love how 80's it is.

IMG_0157.JPG

4. Jams

Trusted

WMMS is the buzzard aka a radio station in Cleveland! I live like an hour away and my parents constantly talk about how it was THE radio station for them growing up!

Mr. Serotonin and Bloodsucker II like this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

lol that's awesome! Thanks for the info

Mr. Serotonin and Jams like this.
  6. Yeah that is not something I expected to see in here, especially from a non-NE Ohioan. Similar here with stories from parents. That station was huge for my dad.

Now it's just a generic radio rock/hard rock station but back in the day it was like THE station to break new rock acts in the area. Think Bowie/Bruce/etc.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  7. Dog with a Blog Aug 26, 2017
    (Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2017)
    Dog with a Blog

So funny. Pretty crazy to think that shirt managed to travel throughout the years and end up at a thrift shop in L.A. That's what I love about thrift store buys, so much character.

My sister lives in Ohio, I'll have to see if she is familiar

8. Dog with a Blog

LOL I texted that picture to my sister and she just happened to be in the car listening to that station

9. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Ha that shirt is awesome. Cleveland represent.

10. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Picked up some monk strap shoes this week. Can't wait to work them into some of my outfits.

11. Dog with a Blog

So rad. I've picked up a couple myself and I love them. Double monk strap?

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I always dream of finding the coolest things at thrift stores but it never happens and I end up disappointed.

coleslawed and Kiana like this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm just getting into thrifting after being pretty intimidated by it. I got a few things I liked today

14. Dog with a Blog

It really depends on where you go tbh. Though entirely possible, I rarely find something at say, Goodwill, cause they'll accept anything. Some stores are a little bit more picky though and, I really hate to use this terminology, cater to the more "hipster" crowd and that's where I find a lot of weird gems like this. I don't go that often tho, but it's fun.

ChaseTx likes this.
  15. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Single. I don't like the doubles that much and I feel the single works better for dressing down and working into a more casual outfit.

16. Dog with a Blog

Noice. I really love the single strap when it's on a high top. Something about that looks so...western to me, I dig it. Yeah, I bought some doubles for when I had to dress up for work everyday but now that I don't have to do that as much I don't wear them nearly as often. These ones were actually a thrift store find and were incredibly cheap.

17. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Yeah even single strap is kind of western looking on the low top ones, which I like a lot. I'll probably eventually get some doubles. Most likely a black pair since the singles I got are cognac.

I kind of wish I had a job that required me to dress up. Instead my daily uniform is chef pants, black t-shirt and some non slip shoes lol.

18. Dog with a Blog

Sexual.

19. Dog with a Blog

lol the first time I ever encountered them they were on this guy who looked like he was straight out of a Wes Anderson movie and I went up to him and I was like, "hey I'm sorry to bother you but I need to know what kind of shoes those are" and I looked them up and his particular pair were $600+ L O L N O P E

20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

we had this dope place that during the day was a thrift store but night was a venue. It was the "hipster" place to go and they had all the best classic sports jerseys. They shut down and now do random pop up stores online which stinks.

21. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

There's two great second hand stores in Cleveland that I've scored some great finds at. Jcrew shirts, Clark's boots etc.

22. Dog with a Blog

lol, that is so cool. love stuff like that. ever go to a show there?

23. jorbjorb

7 rings

Anyone ever order from The Tie bar? I need me some new ties.

24. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I have two ties from them. They are good quality for the price. Tons of options on style and color as well.

jorbjorb likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Whoa

MikeyPaine, AelNire and lish like this.