Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 52

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Prob some dumb shit like this.

[​IMG]

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Tbh that sounds like every wedding I go to and they're awful

anajames likes this.
  4. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I still had money left from the allowance the hospital gives us. I usually wear solid gray and solid black but I went outside my comfort zone and bought these:

IMG_3026.JPG

I think bright scrubs could help calm kids so they're not as scared.

coleslawed and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

So Joots are a thing.

IMG_3038.JPG

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

what the hell :crylaugh:

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

8. Mr. Serotonin

High heels were originally designed for people who ride horses.

Wow, we've come so far.

9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

those look terrible.

10. Kiana

I'm sry I'm loling so hard because they look so poorly made and ridiculous. Not that well made heels would be any better but omg they just look so bad I cannot imagine putting my child I'm shoes so ugly, let alone heels of any kind

coleslawed likes this.
  11. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I made sure they were real before I posted bc I thought they were fake.

12. anajames

even if real they look so crappy

13. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

So how in the world do I find a 40DD bra with hardcore side and back smoothing/coverage (like, the one I'm wearing right now had 5 clasps) that doesn't cost an arm, leg, and liver?

Any suggestions?

14. Mr. Serotonin

mad, iCarly Rae Jepsen and lish like this.
  15. Kiana

Have you checked Bare Neccesities?

16. lish

I haven't! Where be?

17. Kiana

I order online from them. They carry the same brands and kinds of bras as dept stores, but always have sales and a wider variety of sizes. If there are brands you know you like that makes it easier. Otherwise I read all the reviews and take a chance that it'll work out and fit/be supportive lol, and it has worked out so far. I only had one bra not work out and the reviews even told me it might happen but I was hoping I'd be a special exception and was wrong lmao. I use that site and Nordstrom Rack

lish likes this.
  18. lish

Ended up going to the Mall of America last night with some friends. VS had some clearance bras... I'm a 38DD now.

Holy fuck, man

Also, these are far sturdier and more comfortable than LB and Torrid bras and I don't know how the plus industry gets away with this shit but I'm pissed.

19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Everytime I've been measured at VS it's been wrong. I was pissed when I bought a strapless bra from there and it was way too big. The only reasons I would go there is for sturdy strapless bras that don't gape in the cups where you can see the imprint.

lish likes this.
  20. Kiana

They measured me once so i bought a bra in that size and it was so small I can't wear it.

21. Jams

Trusted

They measured me before and certain bras fit great in that size but others....NOPE! Waaayyy too small. I have the hardest time finding bras that fit good.

22. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

All this bra talk is so fascinating.

anajames likes this.
  23. Kiana

They're a pain. Finding a bra that fits well is like a needle in a haystack, I swear!

24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

If I come across a good one I'll buy it even if it's expensive. I keep bras forever b4 I can't wear them anymore tho.

lish likes this.
  25. lish

I didn't get sized there, but I let Torrid size me because of my funky skin flaps. I tried a 38DD there and it was meh. Decided I'd give VS a shot and, honestly, it was so incredibly comfortable to wear today. I have never had a more comfortable bra.