Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 50

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

lol this is kinda me too. I either look like a 00s emo kid or too overdressed and nice. Like no in between ever.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. Carmen SD

Trusted

I wear scrubs 5-6 days a week and sweats the other 1-2. I never go anywhere so I don't own anything "fashionable"

AelNire likes this.
  3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I own plenty of stylish clothes but I just don't wear them. I wear mainly all black anyways.

4. Kiana

Yesterday someone complimented my "look" and I was like ooh I have a look!

Today was not so cute cause I didn't realize you can super see the outline of my bra through my sweater and once I realized I self consciously had my arms crossed over my chest all day lol

5. Kiana

My friend has been nagging me to get a gym membership with her and I always decline but I just realized it is an excuse to get an entire workout wardrobe and I am considering it now...

iCarly Rae Jepsen and St. Nate like this.
  6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I think Kanye could take a shit on a shoe and everyone would buy it. These are FUGLY.

7. Kiana

tbh I don't think they're any uglier than any other shoes ppl buy but I think I have specific taste in shoes. Half the time ppl ask me if they should buy a certain pair and I'm like

[​IMG]

Jake W likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

someone I follow on twitter is constantly buying all the new yeeezy shoes and I'm like yoooo how do you manage.

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Ultra boosts are so much better looking than yeezys, though solid color yeezys, like the pirate blacks, are pretty cool. So much $$$ tho

Not sure how this thread slipped past me. I love fashion and clothes and figuring out what I like.

coleslawed and AelNire like this.
  10. Checkered

Regular

This is both subjectively and objectively incorrect

11. Kiana

Naw @AelNire ur right. I came back and looked at them again and suddenly I was like oh those are pretty ugly lol. But the design is totally not up my alley anyway so I guess I'm not the target demo!

AelNire likes this.
  12. Checkered

Regular

The shoes have nothing to do with Kanye so defs not right on that count hey

13. Kiana

Oh idk anything about those shoes or who is involved. The first time I looked at them I thought they were fine, and the second time I thought they were ugly so I meant ur right and I was wrong, they are ugly.

14. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Are there any decent shoes with wide widths that don't cost a million dollars? I've been wearing the cheap $7 Keds/Vans rip-off sneakers from Walmart, but I want something a bit higher quality with more cushion that I don't have to replace every month or two. I wear a 10.5W/11W because I'm a monster.

AelNire likes this.
  15. Checkered

Regular

Topically, Adidas' boost range is near on the most comfy shoe you'll wear

16. Kiana

I ordered a bathing suit top online cause it was on sale so I was like ehh it's so cheap what do I have to lose? But it fits SO WEIRD.The cups don't feel right or like they're even molded to fit the shape of someone's chest. It doesn't even seem like a sizing issue but just a badly made bathing suit issue. Like the cups feel like someone threw it in the dryer a few times and it got warped.

17. oneeightytwo

Regular

You could argue that Kanye got the Boost hype rolling when he was spotted wearing them... but, they are the comfiest trainers i've ever worn. Seriously that good. It's hard to go back to another shoe after wearing them.

18. scroopy.noopers

: (

i'm a big fan of most of the kith footwear collections

AelNire and coleslawed like this.
  19. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Mr. Serotonin and AelNire like this.
  20. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Silk knit ties are the best. Highly suggest buying one.

21. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Vans or Keds? I have a pair of Converse that I don't love, but I always wear Walmart $7 knockoffs of Vans/Keds lace ups.

22. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Vans has their ultralite insoles now that make them a lot more more comfortable for long days on your feet, but I'm partial to them. I'm sure Keds has something similar, too.

lish likes this.
  23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Love wearing boosts but I think I wore one pair so much that they are now uncomfortable. Also used to own like 50 pairs of vans but cannot wear vans anymore unless they are pro models.

24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I've never wore vans before. I bought a pair once but they were never touched.

25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I haven't checked into these and I'm sure they're custom and expensive but my life would be complete.