Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I totally get it, @Jason Tate. There are things I will wear around the house/to the gym that the instant I realize I could be going anywhere else I'll change.

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm too insecure to wear crop tops. :eh:

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

One step at a time.

But really. I don't understand what's so intimidating about v necks.

4. [​IMG]

Well, I don't look like this. Heh.

iplaydrums and Garrett L. like this.
  5. St. Nate

Imgur Image

assasiNATE loved this deep v.

ChaseTx and Jason Tate like this.
  6. Definitely the same way. Especially with the gym. I really like my Nike work out shirt, but it's basically skin tight. I think I'd need a compliment every day for 3 months to think about it not being pure gym apparel.

7. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Only time i wear sandals is at water parks, pools, etc

8. Spending as much time as I have in Arizona over the past 4 years — sandals are a must or I would be X-(.

9. Garrett

Yup. I've been using these Nike tank tops that ventilate the back lately and I'm so self-conscious about my arms. I've always been pretty unconfident when it comes to looks so I always try to dress in a way that I can sorta hide behind. If I felt better about myself, I'm sure I'd show it off, though, so maybe it's a blessing.

10. Garrett

Abercrombie's leather flip flops are some of my favorite shoes. A pair usually lasts me 4-5 years, too. But I live in the South and was raised in Florida. I'd just rather not wear socks or shoes ever.

AelNire and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Hah, I'm the same way. Lots of monochrome, simple and clean lines, and if I find something or a style I like, I go all in on it for years. I have a lot of the same t-shirts and a whole bunch of J.Crew button downs.

12. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I walked past a probably 12 year old boy wearing the same shirt as me -_-

St. Nate likes this.
  13. Garrett

My best friend is a huge J.Crew fan. I've taken to wearing Express button downs; they're pretty much the only shirts I've found that don't require tailoring to fit me. Though, I've gotten to the point where I really like bright colors (like a teal) to offset the monochrome/earth tone. Mom rubbing off on me there.

14. Oh nice. Yeah, I think my button downs have the most color in anything I own. Haha.

I do like my shoes though. Although, sometimes I wish I was more into shoes, cause I see a lot of people around the city with really awesome ones. Then I am glad I'm not because that would be an expensive hobby.

15. St. Nate

My brother has literally bought half the J Crew suite line in the past to sell it off and buy half of the next years line.

16. Garrett

Yeah. I have my shoes kept in baskets under this ladder/bookshelf thing and I have too many, but I want more. Always want more chukkas, really.

17. [​IMG]

Be super styling?

iplaydrums and Garrett L. like this.
  18. Garrett

Yeah, I would wear the shit out of that outfit. Or pretty much anything Ryan Reynolds ever wore in GQ.

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I really need to shop. I only have a handful of things I actually like to wear, mostly basic tees and a couple flannels. And a workshirt with an Evil Dead 2 patch. A couple pair of jeans that I wear every day all year, and for the most part I wear my tennis shoes every day

20. We would get along in person. hahahaha.

Garrett L. likes this.
  21. You're on the way to accessorizing! Something I wish I was good at. But am not. Haha.

ChaseTx likes this.
  22. Garrett

:beerbros: Kinda makes me wish we'd known that when I spent a week in Portland in 2010 for work and had hours of free time.

23. Garrett

I recently realized I love ties, but I also have next to zero occasions to wear them. I got to wear a new one for my dad's wedding this week and it made my day. Pretty much the only accessory I know how to use in the south. I can scarf up when I'm in Europe, though.

Nick, Jason Tate and schlotty like this.
  24. Hah, that would have been fun! Well, if you're ever back in this part of the country!

25. This x 100. Haha. And there's a GOOD chance I've got all three on at the same time and yet someone will still ask me for directions!