Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 137

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ill look into it, thanks

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Going to NYC this weekend. I have a black overcoat that I hardly wear, but I feel like NYC would be a cool place to wear it.

I was thinking of doing a hoodie underneath (not sure what color yet) with black jeans and white shoes. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

coleslawed likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m looking into re-doing my pants and I’m thinking about just getting pure cargos from different places. Those carhartt ones look especially nice.

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

New pair of winter boots on the way:

EF905B55-E71C-4013-AD52-B5B5E43F683E.jpeg 5C9ABF73-1844-4DDF-A99C-D09CB7FF4CB7.jpeg

biem and Ferrari333SP like this.
  6. trueevan Dec 8, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 8, 2021)
    trueevan

I'm obsessed with japanese stuff. I have no idea what japanese culture is, but their cutie style is so dope. Usually, all my kawaii clothing I get from internet markets, but at the latter time, I've started making clothes by myself. Exclusive kawaii outfit - what can be better? I have a question for japanese lovers - is it okay to combine kawaii tops with leather skirts? My boyfriend says it's okay, but just for sex roleplays. As for me, it looks pretty stylish. If someone wonders, I could take a shot and send it later.

7. Richardtij

The only japanese stuff I like is Nissan and sushi.

coleslawed likes this.
  8. -deleted-

-

Hiroshi Kato and his now California-based brand Kato is probably my favorite Japanese brand. Best jeans ever bought easily.

9. tharlandth

I had been looking for a very long time for platform sneakers with a wild design, like in a video game. One day I was just surfing the internet with no hope of finding something sensible at a reasonable price. To my luck, I came across Cyber Punk Techwear Platform Sneakers. They're just spacey! I ordered right away and even ordered for a friend to look at the design and evaluate them. Then I looked at them again and realized they were what I had been looking for for years.

They are super beautiful, stylish, and most importantly, made of quality materials, which means they will last you for years to come.

10. breanntisien

I don't know if I could say that it's a good example, but my favorite signature accessory is shoes. Although I had a lot of jewelry and hat accessories, I couldn't compare this with my shoes. In any case, this is that one yeezy. Because with these shoes I can fit with any outfit that I have. It's so comfortable you can imagine. In special when I always have problems with my toes after wearing uncomfortable shoes, but now for me, it's a haven in reality. But from jewelry I don't have something particular. Just buy what I like.

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I still haven’t been able to find any striped shirts I like lol

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Anytime I see a dude wearing Yeezys I laugh at them inside my head

The Emologist likes this.
  13. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Saw a dude today with a super fake supreme hoodie. Almost said something to him.

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I once saw a supreme car lol

imthesheriff likes this.
  15. Kiana May 3, 2022
    (Last edited: May 3, 2022)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Trying to order some cheap work clothes from old navy and it will not let me place an online order. I keep getting an error message. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not using their suggested shipping address but their suggested address leaves off my apartment number which is fairly important to receiving the order!

Edit lol I guess they just don't want my money cause it's still not working. I hate work clothes shopping

16. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i also need to do more new job clothes shopping. luckily i only need to be "business casual" for my new job, i just need some new button ups, and some plain t-shirts. i've been pretty lucky at my old job i was at for years i could dress super casual and wear graphic tee's lol

i just need to find some brands that have comfy, non-hideous, and affordable options.

17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I got into a mode of wearing all t shirts and flannels so now that's all I have. I also put on some weight. I need more casual wear for work

18. The Emologist

Crusted

I went through a phase of feeling like a needed to go to nice stores for my work clothes, but now that my new boss wears nothing but business cas, I rock old navy daily lol.

Kiana likes this.
  19. Kiana

I dress pretty casual for work but as a result I feel kinda childish sometimes. Trying to find a happy medium to look put together and comfortable but still retain my personal style. I gained a lot of weight and then lost some but not all of it so I get confused about my size sometimes and everything I own feels too big or too small. I feel like I'm either overdressed or underdressed all the time too lol

The Emologist likes this.
  20. The Emologist

Crusted

We're our own worst critic!

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  21. biem May 5, 2022
    (Last edited: May 5, 2022)
    biem

22. Kiana

Omg so thankful my old navy order wouldn't ship. Ended up going in the store and many of the items were so cheap and sheer in person. Not surprised but glad I didn't bother

23. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that old navy quality has been going down over the years it sucks

24. Feral

from AP <3

Does anybody know of womens jeans lined with sweatpants, or of sweatpants that just look like jeans?

25. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Anyone have or know anyone that has or tried Oofos? They’re listed as “recovery shoes” or “recovery sandals” and some people swear by them and I never heard of them until yesterday.

I do a lot of running so I’m looking for a shoe/sandal to wear a few days after my marathons and this might be it but there’s so many shoe companies to choose from I don’t even know where to start (especially when you can’t try them on ahead of time, would have to buy and send back)