Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 134

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I got rid of band shirts years and years ago, and did the solids for a little, now I have clothing brands with mostly skulls, reapers, etc. on it.

[​IMG]

This, plus a few others from this brand that I don't see on their site

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

coleslawed and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  2. BlackMass

Other than the band shirts I cannot bear to part with, I'm a solid plain tee kinda guy these days.

For anyone in the UK who likes their plain tees, Rapanui do a great 7 pack for £50 and they're super comfy.

(and claim to be sustainable, if that factors into your purchasing decisions)

3. -deleted-

-

My favorite solid tees for the past few years have been Jungmaven. US made with organic cotton and hemp. They make a few different weights/cuts too depending on what you like.

4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Zara has become my go-to place for really nice/stylish clothes, for a pretty reasonable price

Kiana likes this.
  5. -deleted-

-

I understand the attraction and affordability of them (it was once all I bought) though I can’t help but at least mention to people the reality behind fast fashion lines like Zara and H&M. Slave labor, destruction of agriculture and toxic water contamination are constant factors in the development of these line’s collections.

Ferrari333SP and coleslawed like this.
  6. cherrywaves

Trusted

I know it's probably not that much different but Uniqlo is what I feel H&M was 5-10 years ago. H&M feels like a shitty streetwear brand now. Secondary to ethical concerns of course.

7. -deleted-

-

Yeah I think the company isn’t doing as well as they once did. Covid of course hurt the whole industry, but they definitely dropped the ball on creating new looks/designs. Same with Urban Outfitters. They once were a store I really liked in my college years but now I walk in one to browse and it’s like, FYE junk mixed with shitty old metal band tees.

8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

If you aren’t just buying off of depop then you’re fucked.

9. -deleted-

-

I never find my size in the ones I like :(

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm more of a poshmark person than depop. Can never rly find anything in my style at depop. All I've ever bought from there is a nike duffle bag which was v nice and looked brand new

Leftandleaving likes this.
  11. cherrywaves

Trusted

Depop has the absolute biggest punishers on earth. An app full of extremely annoying people.

12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

The new palace stuff is legit. I want too much of it.

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

palace crocs are life

imthesheriff likes this.
  14. xerixio

person

-striped undershirt
    -band tee
    -black pants
    -studded belt

15. Carmen SD

Trusted

Has anyone bought anything off of SHEIN? Their stuff looks cool but I’m weary buying any clothing online because I don’t want to deal with the hassle in returning it.

16. -deleted-

-

Terrible quality and cheap fabrics but I guess the pricing accurately reps that.

17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I bought a few cute shorts from them and none of them fit. That was on me tho. Lost a few lb and got a lil preemptively cocky about going down a size oop. Look forward to fitting into them eventually cause they're cute

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. The few things I got from SHEIN either barely looked like the actual pictures or quickly deteriorated after a few washes.

19. PeacefulOrca May 18, 2021
    (Last edited: May 18, 2021)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

can anyone recommend a clothing place that has good quality striped shirts? Doesn’t matter if it’s vertical or horizontal, just want it to have soft material and not be a totally bland design. Been looking for awhile and haven’t found anything lol I’d consider going to a thrift store but it’s still kind of a pandemic, so.

20. xerixio

person

Hot Topic

PeacefulOrca and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. -deleted-

-

WOW totally missed that one.

22. -deleted-

-

My personal favorite which is a brand I used to sell and work with is Armor-Lux. French brand, all made in France and great quality. Not the cheapest, but worth their pricing.

They do multiple weights, L/S, S/S, and mostly horizontal designs with a few very Andy Warhol-style inspired pieces.

New in for men - Armor-lux

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. jorbjorb

7 rings

same here man

GrantCloud likes this.
  24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

If anyone is looking for good hiking boots, these (IMO) are the best you can buy

Mountain 600 4.5

[​IMG]

25. chris

Trusted Supporter

Awesome timing, I've been looking for a new pair and had been considering trying out trail runners instead but these look sick

Ferrari333SP likes this.