Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 132

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

does anyone have a brand rec for stretchy tight shorts to wear under dresses/skirts?

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

currently loling @ the amount of bike short ads I’ve been seeing since making this post

3. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Does anybody have any decent hoodie recommendations for dudes? I used to exclusively wear American Apparel flex fleece but their quality has dipped since outsourcing their factories. I'm looking for something with a slimmer fit, preferably $50 or less.

4. -deleted-

-

Yeah after the company tanked for the second time and liquidated their retail locations, they pretty much weren’t the same company anymore.

Check out Alternative Apparel. Similar vibes to American Apparel, but I like the fit more.

Hoodies - Men's Clothing | Alternative Apparel

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Champion reverse weave hoodies are the best

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I was exclusively AA for forever as well. I wear Uniqlo now.

7. Don't know if anyone else here is into Palace but I just got my Spitfire hoodie in the mail and I am thriving

8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Palace rules. I was tempted on the spitfire hat but didn’t buy it. I bought the Europa bottoms in black.

ArmsLikeTeeth likes this.
  9. I wish I copped the hat honestly but I copped the Hesh Mit tee last month as well and I have a pair of Dunks coming in the mail so I probably need a break hahaha

imthesheriff likes this.
  10. imthegrimace

I got the hesh mit tee as well. It’s awesome.

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Just ordered a couple pair of boots. Got a black pair of waterproof boots because for some reason I didn’t own a black pair of boots before. And got the wife another color way of her Sorel Out N About. This will be first pair of sorel boots so I’m excited to see how they are.

upload_2020-10-2_18-35-7.jpeg

C353D629-ABDE-454F-A6C4-06FA91F82E1E.jpeg

12. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

those sorel’s are dope looking.

Mr. Serotonin and airik625 like this.
  13. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Does anyone have any recommendations for vegan leather shoes/boots? I found some through a quick search that look decent but don’t want to order something to find out it’s poorly made/uncomfortable. I’m looking for something like this: Robert in Tan from Ahimsa

15. -deleted-

-

I know that Veja is a vegan/great brand but they mostly deal in sneakers. Though they may have expanded their brand since I last checked.

waking season likes this.
  16. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

Doc Marten has a vegan lineup of boots that you should check out. A friend of mine bought a pair almost two years ago and absolutely loves them.

17. imthegrimace

I some how got a supreme cross bogo hoodie on Thursday. Still in shock.

18. Carmen SD

Trusted

What the actual fuck is this
    ADEA5DCD-A7A9-4506-8E00-8E7C626CF69D.jpeg

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Trash brand imo

20. Anyone else here into Palace?? This season is crazy. Have already copped 2 shirts.

The shop in New York always has all the sold out online stuff still in stock for 2 or 3 days which is sick. Never have to pay resale.

imthesheriff likes this.
  21. imthegrimace

yes I bought the zombie shirt and the mustard yellow 1/4 fleece. Shit is legit.

ArmsLikeTeeth likes this.
  22. imthegrimace

23. airik625

Went on a mini shopping spree and purchased a jacket and a vest. The most I’ve ever spent on a jacket. Just had to get them both.

149EF264-C753-4B9C-85A8-236110B229B5.jpeg 828A54B2-A741-4686-931B-846E65578A3F.jpeg E3D0A54C-785E-4BE4-9AC4-4D9895D2170F.jpeg 2D9C2B4E-7AFF-42DC-B046-03CF84C26327.jpeg

24. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

airik625 likes this.
  25. airik625