Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 131

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Anyone have a pair of Thursday boots and can comment on the quality and comfort?

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

This man on say yes to the dress has a teddy bear pocket square
    176321C5-619B-4E9C-BA89-51656538E555.jpeg

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god, is this allowed? Asking for a friend who may or may not be going to a wedding in a few months. Also, the friend wants to know where you might get something like that.

coleslawed and mad like this.
  4. WeEden11

Since quarantine has begun I wear only jeans and T-shirts. I hate such outfits. I want to wear dresses and skirts.

5. Those bots are getting out of hand

coleslawed likes this.
  6. Domaren

I just checked the website! Huge variety available on great prices. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

These bots post better and more well-written content than we do tho lbr

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

wait did we just have a bot reply to another bot

botception over here

9. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Love wearing pjs 24/24

10. Kiana Apr 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 17, 2020)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Idk why I just discovered the greatness of sheet nude to me tights. I'm usually a black tights person, but this is a game changer. Sometimes I want to look more casual than black tights and this is the answer!!

11. Just got half of my huge February order and I guess I'm using this time for a total makeover. I need to up my pants + shoes game though. I'm sick of wearing the same kind of jeans. But yeah... I better get my priority in order money wise before.

Excited to play with colors and contrasts though. I'm having a deep dive into fashion youtubers now lol

Kiana likes this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

1BFB5D34-C49F-49D8-8F14-DF3FAD15ACE5.jpeg

Can’t wait to wear these bad boys with a nice slim khaki and a band shirt. Got them from Opening Ceremony for like $50 shipped. Deal. Supposedly they got repellent stuff on the outside and heat trapping on the inside.

13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

MTE’s are the only Sk8-Hi’s I’ll wear.

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

This seems like a totally legitimate post, and I will absolutely click your link. Thank you for sharing.

Leftandleaving and mad like this.
  15. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Fire red 5’s on SNKRS during the Jordan documentary

16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i wanna grab some jordans, someone link me some

17. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Find a pair of 1’s. Check stock x or GOAT for some

Signifire likes this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Shorts recommendations? I prefer 7" and something that doesn't get wrinkles after you sit once.

coleslawed likes this.
  19. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I wear the J Crew Factory 7" shorts which you can normally find pretty cheap and in a variety of colors. I also recommend Chubbies as they are really comfortable and also come in a lot of colors and lengths. The elastic waist band is comfy. I like their trunks as well. Just get past the branding.

20. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

As an alternative to Chubbies, I really like Bearbottoms. They're typically a decent bit cheaper than Chubbies at a similar level of quality. I have like 4-5 pairs and I love them. Only gripe is they have a single butt pocket but thats not really a big deal.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I own Chubbies trunks, they're great. I'll try out their shorts. Thanks man.

I have Bearbottom joggers that are fantastic! They're real stiff though, do you think their shorts are like that too?

22. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

subbing for recs, need some more options in the closet.

23. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone interested in a supreme puffy hockey pullover?

size medium that I am selling.
    48C1826D-E425-4879-A4AF-A770A365FA82.jpeg

24. maddistrong May 3, 2020
    (Last edited: May 5, 2020)
    maddistrong

I love jackets and jackets, down jackets and coats. I have a lot of outerwear. Jackets I have different models and colors, pink, blue, red, blue, yellow. I have my own image for each of them. I have a bag and shoes for each one. But there is one detail of my wardrobe that sets it apart from the rest. These are clothes with puff sleeves. I think that these sleeves look very feminine and airy. I found a lot of such models in the store, click here. And they are beautiful! I hope it was useful to you.

coleslawed and aliens exist like this.
  25. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

image.jpg
    just vibing in my boots today