Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 129

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

they are doing a re-stock on every shoe Tyler has made with converse and I swear these are selling out in less than seconds.

the bills color is hopefully tomorrow and that’s the one I really want.

2. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Quit my job managing the movie theatre. Got a job right by my house as the store manager at the footlocker. Gimme the discount baby!

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Congrats man, at the Mall?

4. CobraKidJon

backdoor me all the new shoes

jk

5. wordzanddreamz

Yeah, when I found out I could make more there with less stress and much closer to home it was a no brainer

6. Does anyone watch any fashion-y youtubers and would recommend some? I've discovered this one yesterday and just went on a full binge of her "I dressed like it was _" videos without noticing it.

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I love her lol she used to be on buzzfeed and when she left I followed her channel. I don’t watch very much (so I don’t have other suggestions outside of plus size/goth people lol) but I like her and her videos seem interesting

that one ^ was great lol

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  8. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Trying to get these Travis Scott AF1’s this weekend

9. Been slowly changing my entire wardrobe, and just realized that I never truly paid attention to shoes and idk why. I spent hours looking for one pair today and I just don't know what kind appeals to me, so I gave up.

10. I feel like goth as an aesthetic is something I could be interested in so I'm open to suggestions!

11. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I never know what to do for shoes either. I pretty much stick to chukkas and jeans, I'm not at all into sneakers. I do want to get some boots and maybe some nicer casual dress shoes.

My warddrobe is pretty much a mixed bag. I'm at my happiest in more flowey clothes though, I could only classify it as goth mom lol.

12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

It's that time of year though where I start thinking about clothes and wanting to look nice and and failing miserably but dammit I'm gonna try this year lol.

13. wordzanddreamz

Good luck

14. Sasidhar Vankina

Anyone have recommendations for nice combat boots that aren't Docs? Been looking for a while and these MN winters are really starting to kick my ass now too

15. EddieDS

Regular Supporter

not docs because of style? because if you don't mind the style check out solovair. basically the same shoes, but much higher quality.

16. bluecharliedeltaecho Nov 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

17. CobraKidJon

tomorrow is Black Friday and of course the black yeezys are back for a re-stock let’s see how long I’ll stay awake to try and get them.

18. wordzanddreamz

Any luck?

19. CobraKidJon

wordzanddreamz and Signifire like this.
  20. CobraKidJon

49D40ED3-3F27-4D4F-8A3E-8EC38EA95AFC.jpeg

21. CobraKidJon

so I wore the sneakers for a bit and my shoe size is a 9.5 and I wear a 10 in ultraboosts so I went with that size. It fits a little snug since I have wide feet so I took out the insoles and it’s fine now. I guess I probably should have went a full size up like my friend told me too but I went eh.

22. wordzanddreamz

I mean I only go a half size up. You can also experiment with different lacing styles to get a different fit.

23. wordzanddreamz

Well, there goes my wallet. It’s employee appreciation weekend at footlocker so we get 50% off everything

Signifire likes this.
  24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

picked up a pair of Red Wing Irish Setters, stoked on them.
    08E4148E-4C9D-4C65-A947-9710F449F8F8.jpeg

25. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

7375BE79-7FCD-475D-A21D-0939A1318965.jpeg

Took forever but finally these are here