Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 126

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Signifire Sep 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2019)
    Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

W on the Barney colorway somehow. Entered all the raffles and then went back to sleep (I work nights) thinking there was no way in HELL! Nice surprise to wake up to.

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

these uniqlo shirts are amazing yo

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

what'd you get?! i love uniqlo shirts!

4. CobraKidJon

I was scrolling through the clearance section and I got a few graphic tees for like a combined total of $14 and I feel like I robbed them.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  5. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

God damn it that’s the colorway I wanted most. It’s infuriating. Especially when you are having a bad week and you are ACTIVELY TRYING TO
    GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. And you can’t.

6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Ah shit I know those feels. Better luck next time man.

7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

A usually don't wear/like Nike's, but man, I love these Killshots I've been wearing lately.

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Which ones did you get? The blue swoosh?

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I think that it's more universal then the green ones.

[​IMG]

10. williek311

Yeah the green ones just dropped this year for the first time.

11. currytheword

Trusted

When that style was brought back and was sold as an exclusive through J Crew, sales were BOOMING. So much in fact, that Nike pulled it as an exclusive from them so they could directly sell the style again lol. Found this out directly from one of J Crew’s market agents at an expo in July.

I have seen countless pairs this past season come into the shop. My boss also has 2 of the blue haha. Easily their best selling casual/lifestyle sneaker this year I think.

12. CobraKidJon

my favorite shoe reviewer just did a review on them because he didn’t understand how they were so hyped.

currytheword likes this.
  13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Oh dang, I got them from Nike's website without issues.

currytheword likes this.
  14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

do we have a contender to the Janoski throne?

15. Crisp X Sep 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 15, 2019)
    Subbin'.

Been struggling with fashion for pretty much my entire existence, and one of my current goals is to finally figure it out. I'd specifically love to pull off more androgynous looks. Lately, most of my trips to stores have been unsuccessful. Idk if what's available in the men's sections mostly isn't my taste anymore or if I'm just being too picky.

On a more positive note, I recently got a turtleneck striped shirt which, for the first time in forever, made me feel okay with my body? I just need the confidence to wear it in public though.

K0ta, iCarly Rae Jepsen, mad and 6 others like this.
  16. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Don't be afraid to check out the women's section. As a straight male who digs the androgynous looks, I always felt like there was a stigma attached to wearing women's clothing. But if it fits and looks good, fuck it, I'm wearing it.

17. I'm actually struggling with this. I already do it online, like the shirt mentioned was bought through a brand catered to women, but I'm never able to do it IRL. Everytime at a store I'll see something from the women's section that looks fantastic, but start thinking people will side-eye me or worse. I need to get over that fear.

lostawholeyear likes this.
  18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

It makes me so sad that you deny yourself clothes that “look fantastic” because of people being shitters.
    Of course my first reaction is, yeah they might side eye. Who cares? Fuck em
    But I’m also aware of the “or worse” part of that statement so I do understand it a little

But I would say that in most cases people are too damn interested in themselves to care about what other people at the store are shopping for

19. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I know the stigma isn't exactly the same this direction, but omg my sister got me hooked on flannels from the men's section. I do get thrown off when I try to button them tho

20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Also I'm so dumb I was whining about having no clothes for fall/winter until I realized I had packed up all my colder weather clothes during the summer. Discovered the winter clothes today and feel like I just went shopping even tho they're all old lol

coleslawed likes this.
  21. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

So, A Menzingers video triggered me buying three things I haven't bought as an adult:

White blank t-shirts
    Denim shirts
    White trainers

Let's see if this turns out OK or if I just look like a complete tool. :crylaugh:

Another fan of Uniqlo here. I work in an office with no dress code, but I don't like wearing any 'nice' clothes to work. Uniqlo's basic coloured t-shirts are an easy solution for that. Also fond of their hoodies and their trunks/boxers.

22. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Yea, men's flannels are pretty heavy and comfy for the most part. A good number of the women's flannels I've felt are thin as fuck.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  23. williek311

This is just like my normal wardrobe...

coleslawed, GrantCloud and MrCon like this.
  24. bluecharliedeltaecho Sep 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Anybody know a good place to shop for collar chains like this? In store or online besides etsy.

Collar chain | Etsy