Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 124

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

literally this is my last chance before work and no phones in the warehouse so sneaker god pls

2. CobraKidJon

blue tints up

3. CobraKidJon

and blue tints gone lmao

4. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Jesus Christ I log off for 5 minutes and this shit happens

5. CobraKidJon

I hit on every non 350 on adidas today but now I am going to take a l on sesames smh

6. CobraKidJon

i legitimate hate adidas and how they run the yeezy drops

nike is also a shitshow but not this bad

7. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah at least with Nike the L is quick lmao

8. Dog with a Blog

I know H&M has never been the gold standard for quality clothing, but I do feel that I used to be able to go there and get fairly decent work clothes for relatively cheap and I don’t think I can say that anymore. In the last year or so I swear I’ve noticed a sharp decline in quality in their pants and one thing that is particularly bothersome is that I’ve noticed they have removed a lot of belt loops from both their dress pants and their jeans. On certain styles I think this could be chalked up to a stylistic choice but on most of these I honestly think it could simply be because they are cheap. It’s annoying because when I only have one center belt loop in the back the rest of the best rides up beyond my pants. The fabric too I think has declined in quality. Also, I’ve noticed that their dress shirts don’t seem to fit me anymore. The small is too small, the medium fits around the stomach and chest but the arms are too short, and the large is just too big all around. I still enjoy some of their other clothing options but their dress clothes have really taken a turn for the worse imo

9. currytheword

Trusted

If you’re referring to the easy-iron shirts, they 100% did change the fit and it sucks now. I can’t buy them anymore either. From what I’ve seen, the company has tried to push smaller collections each season of more premium quality fabrics with less blends, and then the regular H&M standard styles are what took the hit for it. Overall, I’ve been doing my best to save when needed and shop for the things I’d normally go to them for elsewhere. Same goes for Zara and Uniqlo. Uniqlo is likely the best quality of the three, but they’re all terribly shitty companies when it comes to manufacturing and unfair labor wages/employee care.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  10. currytheword

Trusted

And I guess the math doesn’t surprise me. If I were making my own clothes to sell for a living for a $10 dollar work day it’d probably fit like shit and be soaked in tears of anger and grief.

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Legit any time I get something fast fashion I'm like wooo this is cute and cheap let's do this!! And then I wash it once and it falls apart.

12. wordzanddreamz

Another day, Another L.

What else is new?

13. wordzanddreamz

Also, waverunners just shock dropped on yeezy supply.

14. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I need shoe ideas for shoes that would go well with linen pants and khaki shorts. I’m going to Italy in a few weeks and have no comfy yet slightly fashionable walking shoes.

Lord knows I don’t need another pair of Sperry’s but I’d do it in a heartbeat if they’re the best option.

15. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I’m pissed I didn’t pull the trigger on these UNC lows two days ago when they were 165 in my size

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

dude next to me in my class has the zebra yeezy and I couldn’t handle the flex

17. CobraKidJon

might be buying some ultraboost 19 since they are on sale tbh

seth fowler said they are comfier than og ub so i might have to check them out

18. CobraKidJon

19. wordzanddreamz

Finally found a good deal in my size and pulled the trigger.

0AF64E1D-4070-4D32-ABAC-98A4C1E9D3E9.jpeg

20. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

21. Dog with a Blog

Take me 2 da desert

18135EF1-86B1-4A66-9398-346E55D1C0E8.jpeg

22. CobraKidJon

it’s supreme fall/winter launch day and of course it’s the only day I can actually catch a win so that’s nice.

23. wordzanddreamz

cop anything?

GrantCloud likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

just the heaven and earth tee. It kept declining my card so I checked out at like 11:15 lmao.

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. wordzanddreamz

I got the violet traffic cone hoodie and the socks

GrantCloud likes this.