Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 117

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Heyyyy I hit on something on Nike.com

Just got this bad boy
    78C8F4F4-AD2A-42E7-9452-FD464CE8D634.jpeg

coleslawed and Signifire like this.
  2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Nice cop! I hit on the sweats with the silver and ended up cancelling my order because I forgot that the FoG 1 Frosted Spruce drops tmrw :drool:

3. Signifire

Umm so these are essentially like $800. They’re nice and everything but not that nice.

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yeah like they are cool but I much prefer the non reflective

5. Signifire

Yeah I really like the black 350’s, trying to enter a bunch of raffles for those

6. CobraKidJon

same like they are the perfect show just to bust out for any events since all black works so well.

I’ll primarily use my ultraboosts as a daily thing and the yeezys as a “oh he going out out shoe”

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Signifire

Yeah definitely something I would only break out for special occasions. I feel like I’m gonna take an L though since I’ve been so lucky already lately, but fingers crossed for both of us!

8. CobraKidJon

the OG Jordan 1’s x FOG look so nice but like these two new color ways just look so bad especially for that price tag.

9. Signifire

I really like the frosted spruce (green) color way but yeah not sure I could actually rock em

10. Signifire

Really good deal here, might get em in a few days

11. currytheword

Trusted

Been wearing this shirt a lot since we got it in. Got some Surge vibes going, but I get a lot of compliments on it. Definitely one of the more outgoing pieces I’ve bought.

C716A988-991B-4080-8EDE-46D7268D2CA8.jpeg

Edit: idk why the picture quality is so terrible. Looks much better on my phone.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  12. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Jesus this Kaws release on Uniqlo is a shit show

13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Bought a couple things from modcloth during the memorial day sale like just a few pairs of cheap jeans I can wear to work, but they haven't even shipped my order yet. I knew there'd be delays because of a popular sale, but I'm a millennial and can't handle a world where shipping something takes longer than a week.

14. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Does anybody know where to get a cool floral suit that’s for women and isn’t very expensive.

15. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

picked up some Rag and Bone jeans and my word they are so comfy and fit me so perfect. slowly finding the right clothes, just a shame they're all pricey. I love their tees but fuck am I spending 150 on a white striped tee

16. Kiana

Do you keep an eye out for stuff on poshmark?

17. DickyCullz

never even heard of it. what's that?

18. Kiana

People sell clothing for a discount. Online thrift store basically. I've used it a few times and rly like it cause it's not shady. Ppl post measurements and pics and they don't get paid until u get the order, look it over, and approve that it's legit and the condition is good. It's the only way I've been able to afford anything that's not fast fashion lol.

19. DickyCullz

ahhh. I'm very very weird in that I can not stand to buy used clothes. I don't know what it is but you could say here is a pair of $500 jeans I've worn twice and I'll sell it to you for 300, I would prick brand new every time. My gf thinks I'm foolish, but I just don't like the idea of someone else have worn my stuff.

20. Kiana

Ahh. I've been trying to be more sustainable in my clothing and buy used if possible. My goal is basically to replace everything in my closet so it's either thrifted or of nice high quality so I'm not like frequently buying garbage cheap junk to replace my garbage cheap junk

coleslawed likes this.
  21. DickyCullz

this is kinda my next move, slowly replace all my h&m, topman fast fashion items with decent long last quality pieces. I don't mind the money if I know it will last. I brought 4 all saints tees because they fit me really nice at $60 a pop and they all shrunk or got holes after a couple washes. won't shop there again

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

we just recently got posh mark in Canada! gonna try to sell some of my shit cuz I am TOO broke

23. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Can anybody help me find this shirt/a shirt like it please?

ellen-page.jpeg

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it's called a Henley shirt but I don't know who makes it

GrantCloud, Ken and K0ta like this.