Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 108

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i'm not even a big Led Zeppelin fan but i'm probably gonna cop the Sk8-Hi, lol
    Vans X Led Zeppelin

this is what happens when your employee discount gets half off full price merch. i buy shit just because.

2. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Burnt out on the day-to-day slim Levi's and button-down. Branching out a bit this year. Anyone got any jogger recommendations? More for daily wear than pajama/loungewear.

Been looking at a lot of cargo joggers as I'm kinda intrigued by the whole techwear deal (seems great for travel purposes) but wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations.

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my champion crew neck is currently at the local post office and I am sad it won't come until tomorrow because this dumb holiday.

IF IT IS A HOLIDAY, MAKE EVERYONE TAKE IT OFF.

4. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I'm not off. In fact I am sitting at work wearing a Champion crew neck.

GrantCloud and coleslawed like this.
  5. CobraKidJon

that is what makes me sad. The only thing off today is schools, banks and post offices. I have to work tonight and I can't even wear my Champion hoodie(no hoods allowed) in the warehouse so I bought the crew neck to wear when it gets cold.

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Idgaf about President's day but I do have it off work so you all better what yourselves on this sacred day!!

7. CobraKidJon

THIS IS A FAKE HOLIDAY @Kiana YOU KNOW IT

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I KNOW IT AND IDK WHAT WERE EVEN CELEBRATING LIKE SOME WAR MONGERING PREZZIS I ASSUME?? BUT I BENEFIT FROM IT SO IT IS SACRED

coleslawed and currytheword like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

the only official holidays at my work are like Christmas and Easter so my work is eh :tear:

10. CobraKidJon

because I know you all love when I talk Supreme, the spring/summer season look book dropped.

I only plan for a hat and a shirt this season so hopefully I can get both of those.

11. Dog with a Blog

I see this cut a lot lately and it is my least favorite thing.

[​IMG]

currytheword and LWS like this.
  12. currytheword

Trusted

A fade without having to do anything. Stylish and lazy. I call it the college student.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

14. currytheword

Trusted

Thoughts on guys going Blonde? been spitballing the idea for a few weeks now. I haven't done it since the 8th grade but i've been loving the look on some dudes i've been seeing online and kinda have the freedom with my job to do whatever I want with my hair so...IDK.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

16. Dog with a Blog

Do eet. Your hair is already pretty light yeah?? I feel you’d pull it off

currytheword likes this.
  17. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah like a dirty brown/blonde mix. It’s getting long with crazy curls and I need some spice in my life.

I think I will, but I’ve had a few friends say they “hate blonde hair in general” so I’m taking in their opinions with grains of salt.

18. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

19. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

3951B5D5-E97F-40A9-92A4-B66993F1569B.jpeg
    Got some floral docs off Depop and upon arrival I realized they were deadstock (never worn, original box) and I paid $30. They’re literally the most me shoe to exist and I’ve been wanting docs for sooooooo long.

20. Dog with a Blog

Those are tight

21. CobraKidJon

nice

22. CobraKidJon

also this is cool old navy rules

i also work there so good

coleslawed and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

Picked up this windbreaker for practicality purposes but I actually really like the way it looks. It is suuuuper light which is nice

DCE7046F-3A43-4848-A861-AF3427BA5B7A.jpeg

24. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

That is the hands down the coolest windbreaker i've ever seen. I want.

25. Dog with a Blog

Mr. Serotonin and lostawholeyear like this.