Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 103

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. currytheword

Trusted

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

currytheword likes this.
  3. Jams

Trusted

Uh I need to be banned immediately from Target. Ever since they got that Wild Fable line I'm spending too much money there. Went there today and they had 30% off women's clothes including clearance so uh of course I bought another jumpsuit and another dress lol plus 2 tops. Total was like $25 but did I need any of it? NOPE!

coleslawed, Carmen SD and Kiana like this.
  4. currytheword

Trusted

Looooooove a good attempting shoplifter coming into my work 10 minutes to close, bringing half the god damn store in the fitting room with him.

5. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Getting the black toe Union 1’s soon

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  6. Carmen SD

Trusted

I need to be banned too. I buy more than I need all the time and sometimes I’ll go to target after work with a coworker because she wants to get something and me no plan on buying anything ends up being $60 worth of stuff I don’t need

Jams likes this.
  7. currytheword

Trusted

I got my ugly Christmas sweater from Target this year. Kinda hate it.

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Walmart has reallllly good ones this year. I got one and had to stop myself from getting a second one.
    I also got this dress
    85CA432B-15C1-4E10-B3FB-701C6D998CB2.jpeg

9. adrian

high and lows, they go something like this... Supporter

Anyone have advice on simple casual shoes like Common Projects but half the price? My Vans aren't cutting it in this Seattle weather.

10. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

No clue on those but if you already like Vans then the Vans MTE and Vans Ultrarange MTE are my go to all-weathers and hold up great.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Converse are my go to casual shoes

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I wear Etnies because my feet were too wide for Converse

13. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Bought my first suit for my friends wedding. Feeling slick and kool for the first time

14. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

i thrifted a champion hoodie for $2. suck on that, urban outfitters

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

thrifting champion strikes again

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I wish I could have that kind of luck

17. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

So...I might have dug myself a hole. It is considered faux pas to wear black to a wedding when you aren’t in the wedding, but the groomsmen aren’t wearing black for the suits? They are doing blue suits, so I wanted to do something different, and the only options locally + cheaper + in my size were black or striped grey. From I’ve read, you only wear black if you are a groomsmen, and if not, don’t. People say black suits are for funerals and more business type things? I don’t know, I feel like I should have checked this before buying haha. I’ve only been to a few weddings, but this is a small one and feel like most people wouldn’t care? ‍♂️

18. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah you shoulda hit that striped grey or, as some people say, striped gray. Not the end of the world though.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I have no clue what color suits I've worn to weddings and I don't think it's a problem

coleslawed likes this.
  20. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Feel like the grey screams middle age man, but may look online see if I can get something before then

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

But that’s mostly because generic places like jcpenney aren’t the most fashion forward for big guys, and don’t want to drive 2 hours for a men’s big and tall store for a suit haha

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. You’ll be ok. No one notices that kinda thing at a wedding and you’ll end up with the coat off and sleeves rolled not long after anyway. Wear a colored tied and you’ll fit in fine. (I’ve seen lots of black at weddings from people.)

23. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

yeah honestly literally nobody really notices. One time I didn't even realize my coat was white and my dress was kind of a creamish beige and I don't know if people were glaring at me or annoyed with me for wearing white and doing that but no one said anything so oop. I wouldn't think anything of seeing a man in a black suit at a wedding. Honestly men's clothing is kind of boring and I kind of expect most suits to be black

supernovagirl likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I am strongly considering getting these shoes just because good price range for something I have been curious in.

25. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Took my first W on any of the off-white shoes. Not upset either because I actually love volt stuff

74F4DD87-0E70-40E1-A593-D73AB761CA4C.jpeg

Blainer93 likes this.