Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 101

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

going to pick up some converse probably

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. currytheword

Trusted

If you deal with very cold winters and are in need of a good quality, durable and long-lasting coat, I got one from Save The Duck which is a direct competitor for Canada Goose and the like. They're more economically friendly, completely synthetic fur and down interiors, and waterproof. I would live inside mine if it were possible. This is the one I got, and they currently have a 30% off sale ending tonight.

Mens COPY WINTER Hooded Parka in Black

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks for sharing that converse plug, my white ones need to be replaced

4. Carmen SD

Trusted

Anyone used a purse insert organizer? I'm looking in to getting one because I have a few large purses and I can never find anything when I needed. One purse is new and I don't want to get the inside messed up right away. I searched online to see what stores I can get them at but nothing comes up, only like 3rd party online buy. Are they available at nordstrom? macys? jc penny??

5. CobraKidJon

I bought some of those Adidas Tiro 17 pants so hopefully they felt well so I can buy more because I need new clothes for work to run around in.

6. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Bruh I thrifted these never worn high top vans for $8
    60BF2C77-1284-419B-9AC4-8106AB3507BF.jpeg
    0469EE0B-262F-44FA-AB6B-2EF7BA013B59.jpeg
    Im so skilled god

7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn that’s almost $5. Cheap as hell.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ugh our thrift stores here are such actual trash. Like legit is awful. I bought cool hook things there once but yeah trash 99% of the time

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

oh my god

10. Dog with a Blog

Hahaha, wtf. That’s absolutely incredible. God, everyone is so fake lol

currytheword likes this.
  11. Kiana

A month ago I bought the most amazing pair of sparkly combat boots it's like a disco ball for my feet but they're black, and now some of the color and sparkle is coming off and I'm so sad.

12. Dog with a Blog Nov 29, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

Lighting sucks but I got eem. Unfortunately, while this particular shoe was on sale on multiple websites, no one had them in my size so I bite the bullet and buy them full price from a seller on eBay. The cool thing is that the shipped from L.A. so they got here the next day

36A5034F-25A4-4561-858F-E35BB1C7D1D5.jpeg 00FC86BA-5621-4DDD-8033-0AA602CECCFD.jpeg

coleslawed and currytheword like this.
  13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

J. Crew makes the best pajama/lounge pants I have ever worn

14. Kiana

I love when I wear a dress and tights and people think I'm fancy like nah little do u know I'm wearing this dress cause it means I don't have to spend time matching a top to a bottom and tights mean I don't have to go hunting for socks!

mad, coleslawed and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  15. Kiana

I ordered a package from puma with some workout clothes and the shipping is ridic. Was supposed to be here Saturday and I just looked and now it's Tuesday. I know things are busy with black friday shipments but like the package started in Washington. I am in Oregon. That is close. And now the package is in California??? Like why

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. airik625 Dec 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 1, 2018)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Love the Sobakov’s by Adidas. Had to order this new colorwayt:

323620FE-E960-432A-B061-AF55B3631CE4.jpeg

I’m glad I found this thread though. I buy new clothes and shoes/boots all the time but don’t have many people to discuss fashion with but my wife haha.

Anyhow I also just bought my first true winter coat. I’ve never had one this nice or warm.

EC2120DC-41C3-4032-AE3A-BA5B90D08A0E.jpeg

Sorel.

Of course I bought something for my wife after buying those for me, so I bought her a pair of Sorel waterproof/winter boots.

E4D59689-2999-477C-AAF8-37C345DC0851.jpeg

17. CobraKidJon

I got these pants and they are 10/10 I am going to order some more for sure.

Kiana likes this.
  18. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

goddamn Taylor Stitch has been taking allllll of my money. Best clothing ive ever worn, hands down.

19. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

The Winslow Parka in Navy

This thing is a BEAST

If you guys wanna shell out the money on clothes, everything I’ve purchased from Taylor Stitch has become an absolute favorite. The lodge sweater in cardinal is like show stoppingly beautiful

20. currytheword

Trusted

Waxed cotton jackets are amazing for the northeast. I have one from Barbour but this is much more affordable. Wish I knew!

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  21. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Yeah I knew I wasn’t getting through another Massachusetts winter without something like this! It’s unreal.

22. Dog with a Blog

airik625 and wisdomfordebris like this.
  23. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I bought their Moto jacket which is the most absurdly expensive piece of clothing I’ve ever pars for. Extreme buyer’s remorse that I’m sure will subside as soon as it arrives because every time I buy from them I’m blown away by the quality

24. Dog with a Blog

Haha damn!! :money::money::money:

Well, I fully support going all out if it’s quality so, fuck it

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  25. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

I got a canvas jacket from patagonia in the spring and so far this winter in NH it's been doing a pretty damn good job. I've been wearing it every day instead of my pea coat this year