Closure in Moscow Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude42, Oct 31, 2016.

1. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

Closure in Moscow is an Australian progressive rock band that formed in Melbourne, Victoria in 2006. The group is composed of guitarist-singer Mansur Zennelli, guitarist Michael Barrett, drummer Salvatore Aidone, bassist Duncan Millar and lead singer Christopher de Cinque. To date they have released one extended-play and two full-length studio albums: The Penance and the Patience (2008), First Temple (2009) and Pink Lemonade (2014) respectively.

2. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

These guys are very underrated, and Pink Lemonade especially gets not nearly enough love for being a great progressive rock album. They changed quite a bit since their post-hardcore days on the EP and first album, but the new stuff is still phenomenal.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love them, Pink Lemonade was a lot to take in, but really really fantastic for the most part

4. sponsor
  5. Fucking Dustin

This kind of idiot? Supporter

I miss them

Joe4th likes this.
  6. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

The new Stolas song has HUGE Closure in Moscow vibes, made me think of them.

mercury likes this.
  7. beachdude42

I'm not brave Supporter

This band is seriously incredible, can’t believe how little discussion they get on here. I still return to their three releases all the time, desperately want new stuff and a US tour.

8. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Orange and white splatter sold out and shipping brings the 180-gram to $33: prob gonna test my luck and hope they do another tour after PTS and have it.

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. SlappinCups

asterisk early adopter

never heard of this band before but saw this thread bumped. these songs you posted are badass!

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Supporter

Really need to see them on this tour.

beachdude42 likes this.