Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

clipping. - The Existed An Addiction To Blood (Sub Pop - October 18th 2019) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by PauLo, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PauLo

43% Burnt

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

this song is silly

3. Horrorca

Trusted

this album is awesome - some of the beats go real hard & I would have never expected to see The Rita in the production credits for a hip hop or a Sub Pop album

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I love how this is just a bunch of hooks, and it's super satisfying when they bring them all together at the end

Shit like this is exactly why this group clicked for me so fast, they're so good at experimenting with song structures in a way that seems obvious but that nobody has actually done before

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

This album is so good. Blood of the Fang is one of the best songs I've heard all year.

sawhney[rusted]2 and JM95 like this.
  6. JM95

Trusted

Yeah this is very good. So many little bits catch me each time.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Diggs' rapping is insane, and the sample in the hook is one of my favorite moments in music this year

sawhney[rusted]2 and SpyKi like this.
  8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

EVERYBODYWANNAKILLTHEMOVEMENTTFORMOMENTBUTTHEYCANNOTKILLWHATCANNOTDIETHEREWASNTEVERREALLYANOPPONENT

Rowan5215 likes this.
  9. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

really wish I'd listened to this earlier. that verse 3 minutes in on Blood of the Fang annihilated pretty much anything else I've heard this year. amazing

SpyKi and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  10. Rowan5215

also Haunting is up there with God Given Tongue in "clipping songs I should not have listened to in the dark in my old-ass house" lol

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  11. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Blood of the Fang needs to be huge, probably my favorite rap song of the year

Rowan5215 likes this.
  12. Rowan5215

yeah a crime this thread only has 2 pages in general smh

CYNTHIAAAAA STROLLING THRU THE MOONLIIIIIIGHT

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.