Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Classixx - Faraway Reach (June 3, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Dance duo releasing their sophomore album this year. Featuring T-Pain, Passion Pit, How To Dress Well, more.

Opening track "Grecian Summer" here

2. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

3. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I am curious

4. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

dpatrickguy likes this.
  5. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

The Passion Pit song is everything. Michael sounds so good over these really dancey beats. Between this and the Madeon track from last year, I wouldn't mind him exploring that avenue or just pumping out a steady stream of features in this vein.

6. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

This is Summer condensed into 12 songs

7. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Sounds like it'll be similar to the last one! Gotta listen when I can find another leak.

8. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

9. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I love this. I've got two chances to see them at fests this summer so I hope there's no scheduling conflict. If it's a nice sunny day, it'll probably be a perfect set.

10. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Playing the exact same time as Grimes at the fest I'm going to next weekend so that's 1 of 2 chances to see them gone. They're playing the day at Osheaga that I want to see the least artists, so putting all my hope that they aren't paired against Sophie or Vince Staples.

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this is good from what i heard, the htdw song is a total jam, also the passion pit one is my favorite song i've heard with him in a while

12. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

it is a good record imo.

13. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

HTDW track is probably my favorite

14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that chorus is so huge

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm a fan

16. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Their live set was pretty disappointing imo. Was expecting something like a dj set but they just sorta played each song with no flow.