Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Citizen / Angel Du$t / Oso Oso / Pronoun Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Feb 20, 2018.

1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

That...doesn’t make sense. They played 30 in front of tmp and they were the first band on. I gotta think they’ll go 45.

2. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

They've also been slowing the new songs down, which is frustrating

TJ Wells likes this.
  3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They’re just one of those bands that I don’t think is ready to do 45 yet

I’ve also seen them headline and they’ve played like 30 both times if that

4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Well then I guess I gotta just annoy them like crazy. All I want is this must Be my exit

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would love to hear Track 1 Side A again

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  6. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

this is gonna be a wild show. belmont in montreal is basically exclusively a hip hop venue, this is the first "rock" lineup i've ever seen there. cool set up though. might have to break out of stage dive retirement for AD

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I saw Phoebe Bridgers there a few weeks ago, fit the vibe of the show really well.

8. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

had no idea she was in town. I think she opened for julien baker at cafe campus, that was a really good show.

9. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'm pissed I missed that show, I'm pretty sure it was at Divan Orange. I caught Julien at Fairmont a few months ago though so it made up for it.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Went tonight in Detroit. I was going to go see New Found Glory but decided to do this instead last minute since I didn't know anyone going to NFG. Pronoun was solid and very humble. Oso Oso sounded good, but seemed really out of it. Angel Dust was also good and high energy. Citizen was their usual great selves - we got the same 12 song setlist but they played Stain as an encore which was a REALLY nice surprise. Going again on Sunday, will probably get there after Oso Oso for a nice, easy night.

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Citizen are a band I feel like I shouldn’t like but I do! In the middle of it all is a fucking masterpiece.

BelieF likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Citizen was on fucking point last night. I’m sure we only got the encore since it was Detroit but that was so sick to hear

Angel Du$t was awesome, especially with a few Turnstile/TUI guys backing the band

Oso played a new song that was tight and I’ve gotten used to their live show so I dug it

Pronoun was pretty cool too but didn’t watch much of them

Worth the drive for sure!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  13. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Show in GR has been great so far. Now if I could only locate the source of that Mary Jane smell.....

14. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

I can’t wait to hear this tonight

15. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

You here??

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

Nope! I’m going tomorrow in Saginaw though!

sonder likes this.
  17. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  18. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Apologies if I missed it, but does anyone have merch pics?

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

Went again tonight in Saginaw! Oso Oso was better this time, everyone else was the same level of goodness that they were in Detroit. No encore, which was expected. It was nice going to a less heavy show, though people still went NUTS for Angel Dust.

20. atlas

Trusted

This was really really fun last night. Ciz were extremely tight, people were bouncing around and having fun to every song, old and new. Oso are just the most pleasant live band in the world too, new stuff sounded great. Might have to double dip and go to Dekalb next month to see this again