Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circle of Stories Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Brent likes this.
  2. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Damn I was thinking what happened to JamisonParker a few months back. I used to jam a lot of Rookie of the Year too. What are these guys up to these days?

Dog Fish likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hey this is cool!

4. zachmacD

Trusted

I saw rookie of the year in maybe 2014 and there was like 3 people there. I don’t think I’ve ever been as uncomfortable in my life

Brent, dtbjerke and pbueddi like this.
  5. Dog Fish

Mutt

dude. the first video i ever saw of jamison parker

dtbjerke and irthesteve like this.
  6. BradBradley

Regular

Did you ever listen to any of Parker Case’s side project called I and the Universe? He only released a few songs (that, to my knowledge, were only available to stream via MySpace for the longest time), but I absolutely loved them. They’re available on Bandcamp now.

Edit: “See It To Believe It” would be the standout I and the Universe track that I’d recommend. You should check it out.

JamesMichael likes this.
  7. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I loved all of these bands. I'd love to go but it's not coming around here.

8. dtbjerke

Regular Supporter

LOL @ "Chicago". If it was actually coming to Chicago, I would consider going. Used to emo SO hard to these bands in high school/college. Feel like I have a JamisonParker EP that was essentially a cardboard sleeve with a Polaroid attached to it buried somewhere in my closet.

Brent likes this.
  9. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Gonna reinvent the heartbeat kid

10. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Oh man, JamisonParker was essential to my life for a while. I might check this out.

irthesteve likes this.
  11. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I never listened to them no but I did listen to E for Explosion. I checked out the song and I dig it!

Shame JamisonParkers discography isn’t on Apple Music.

BradBradley likes this.
  12. Alex DiVincenzo

BrokeHorrorFan.com

This sounds awesome. I hope it's a success and they expand it to the east coast.

Brent likes this.
  13. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

trivia: jamison is the guy on the cover of say it like you mean it

irthesteve likes this.
  14. xburningcoffin

KC

If anyone is thinking of going to the show in Bloomington...definitely go, Night Shop is awesome and has great food/drink options.