Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive Band • Page 78

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Those are the final versions. The demos are on the deluxe 10 year anniversary version of OLG.

2. Philll

Trusted

OK, all is well, I've been listening to the final versions all along.

3. -deleted-

-

this fucking little EP is NOT on Apple Music.

WHY

4. -deleted-

-

IIIIIII NEVER WANNA SEEEEEE

CCCCLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRR.

Anthony Brooks and MathiasGeleyn like this.
  5. Philll

Trusted

Yo

6. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

chewbacca110 and Philll like this.
  7. Philll

Trusted

8. -deleted-

-

Strangely I absolutely adore Esao’s work but know it can’t be used for their merch and it makes me sad cause it makes all their clothes seem lackluster to me.

They do have some great releases on ML sometimes though.

9. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Haven't they used his artwork on their merch numerous times?

10. -deleted-

-

Maybe? I feel like I never see any shirts using them.

11. jciswhatis

All the shirts that go with the livestream have Esao art work on them. Plenty of the ones on their merch store do too. Even socks with his art on them.

12. -deleted-

-

I just looked at MerchNow and Connection and saw only one baseball tee with a full album artwork. And then a few pieces using the OLG balloon but not the whole. Either way, majority of their merch always came across pretty meh or hot topic wall level until more recently.

13. -deleted-

-

But with that said, I just looked at the livestream capsule and it’s easily the most Esao heavy bundle they’ve ever done hahaha. And it all looks amazing. Fuck me for owing 2,000+ next week in NYS unemployment taxes.

14. jciswhatis

15. -deleted-

-

I haven’t seen that bee one before. Pretty cool. But why do they put his beautiful art in black and white :(

16. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Gonna have to do that livestream. One of my bandmates is a big Circa fan so it’ll be our first time “going to a show together”.

Bartek T. and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

If you're still looking for a reason to join their Patreon, they just released a cover of Goodbye Sky Harbor, and yeah it's 17 minutes long

18. stars143

Trusted

Whoah. Definitely subscribing now

19. irthesteve

not like I have to say it, but it's really good

20. irthesteve

Here's what Anthony and Colin have to say about the song/cover

Favorite Jimmy Eat World song of all time. When I was a kid, we used to smoke bowls for the entire duration of the song, with the windows up in the car, and then right at the very end, put the windows down like some stoner ritual. I remember hearing the jammy parts at the end and thinking that I could never ever accomplish making any music that feels even remotely as cool is that. We used the jammy part end of this to pay tribute to one of our favorite bands of all time, Jimmy Eat World. hope you enjoy it. -AG

Massive influence for the band. Clarity changed the game in general but this song changed the game for album closers. I think without a doubt that this song was in at least some of our minds when we were crafting Descensus. We went a little wild on this one cause well even if the song is incredible it’s pretty hard to stay focused for 16 minutes without freaking out. - Colin

21. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

wow i didn't know they had a patreon, hells yeah

22. irthesteve

it's the only patreon I subscribe to and they are incredibly consistent with new releases. Plus if you sign up anytime, you have access to all back material. I have at least 70 new audio files from them since the Patreon started.

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

the manchester patreon is very good

24. Alright, finally gonna sub to the $5 tier. Excited to hear these covers. Semi interested in the $10 tier, but really only for the stems

25. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

can someone explain the last minute of that track??? lol

trevorshmevor likes this.