Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive Band • Page 63

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

If they offered appendage on its own I’d grab it so quickly

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  2. socklord

Trusted

I wonder if they got Appendage remastered for this too because the end of Lazarus, as great as it is, is a complete auditory overload

kelseyduffy likes this.
  3. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Sold out already.

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Bought my buddy the 10 year anniversary Vinyl. He bought me a bass when we graduated HS, and I’ve yet to re pay him lol. This should help

Bartek T. likes this.
  5. kelseyduffy

obliterate all prior things

it's hard to tell but i'm assuming they must be finished recording LP 7 already. It feels like we definitely got a lot less teasing this time around too but i'm not surprised based on ant's sitch atm.

Your Milkshake likes this.
  6. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

interesting. whered you get the info? twitter?

7. kelseyduffy

yeah for the past 2-3 weeks anthony, brendan, and colin were posting very short teasers of the recording process to their instagram stories. they were all VERY short and basically revealed nothing except one very Cowboy Jam-esque sounding groove which was tight. at studio 4 with yip again obviously.

8. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

oh shitttt awesome

9. sukottokairu

Regular

hmm... anthony made it sound like he wasn't in a rush and new music might not come til next year, but maybe he was throwing us a curveball or didn't want to promise anything?

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I mean. Anthony is going through a lot right now, album release might not be the focus of him/the band right now.

11. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I do remember ant saying several months ago before he got ill that they were working on music

12. socklord

Trusted

Not surprised at all to see they’re currently working on music. I imagine they’ll write and record the album at their own pace given Anthony’s situation and I imagine that they’ll wait to release it until Anthony is ready because I’m sure they’re gonna be touring a lot once they do release. It’s one thing for the band to do the BSN tour as a one-off kind of tour, but it’s a whole other thing to release the new album and do a bunch of tours internationally all back to back to support it

beachdude and Joe4th like this.
  13. kelseyduffy

based on their stories, they were definitely recording new music with Yip in January. It's possible they were just doing preliminary stuff/demoing, but typically by the time they get to studio 4 its go time, yano? i'm not trying to stir the pot or anything and I know anthony is obviously struggling, but i can't imagine what else they could have been doing at studio 4 for a few weeks.

beachdude and Your Milkshake like this.
  14. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

I agree I wouldn’t be surprised if the album is close to done or done and they’re just waiting for the right time to put it out.

15. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I never was able to find those insta clips!

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

When do the bsn vinyl start shipping out?

17. Grant

03/18/2020. Stoked for this.

Cameron likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Confirmed on Facebook that they will be playing Appendage in full as well on tour.

19. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Welp that confirms it. Buying a ticket.

20. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

It's gonna be so sick

21. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Pumped for this!

22. Philll

Trusted

Very jealous of all the lucky bastards going to this tour

Bartek T. likes this.
  23. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Any ideas what this could be?

Struggling to think of any LA festivals that would be related? FYF is dead, and Just Like Heaven, even if it happens this year, doesn't really seem a fit. My only guess is that maybe they're playing Ohana? And for that reason they can't play LA on their tour/or can't announce yet.

[​IMG]

beachdude likes this.
  24. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Interesting...

25. atlas

Trusted

my theory was that RX Bandits are on the show and they had to wait until the RxB show last month had passed. But that was 2+ weeks ago now so idk anymore

beachdude likes this.