Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive Band • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 14, 2016.

1. currytheword

Trusted

Oh and we can't forget the release he did with Chameleon and Avril Lavigne.

irthesteve likes this.
  2. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Not sure if I'm on a "can't forget" mindset with that hahah ;d ;d anyways, he's done lots and lots of guest spots, I guess.

currytheword likes this.
  3. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, lots of guest spots, although the only one I can think of that's worth mentioning lately is the Eisley one from a few years back! That was a pretty cool track.

4. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

How has no one posted this yet?!?

[​IMG]
    Literally after I said about it like 2 days ago. The timing!

We’re so excited to announce the Blue Sky Noise 10 Year Anniversary Tour! We can’t wait to celebrate this album with you next year.

VIP bundles are on sale now at: showstubs.com/circasurvive
    Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am

currytheword, beachdude and Bartek T. like this.
  5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

One of ma favorites, though I'm also thinking of "Direction" by Mat Kerekes. I'd assume there's many more in the back of my head.

6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

couldn't agree with this more.

beachdude likes this.
  7. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Definitely gonna buy a ticket, but part of me wants to splurge and do the VIP, lol.

8. currytheword

Trusted

Might catch two dates for this.

[​IMG]

chewbacca110 and Ken like this.
  9. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I'm so torn on which date I wanna go to in MI haha..

10. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Gouge Away supporting, apparently.

Bartek T. likes this.
  11. currytheword

Trusted

I'm not familiar with that band.

12. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

They're supporting Thrice & Refused in Europe at the moment.

Assuming there'll be a main support, as generally their album tours have had really good supports.

13. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Gouge Away is sick, great pick

Joe4th likes this.
  14. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

riyl

currytheword likes this.
  15. currytheword

Trusted

I checked them out earlier today for the first time. They seem to be trying to blend elements of different genres a bit. First thing I heard was the newest “single” which was Stray, and it came across like a Pixies/Cranberries homage mash up. (I’m willing to guess they probably got their name from the Pixies so that didn’t surprise me)

The rest of their material felt like a good mix of Punk and Noise Rock.

16. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Recently found this while going through some old boxes. A promo copy of Anthony's high school band's demo tape. The b-side has his parent's address and phone number. Lol.

20191110_152003.jpg

17. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

18. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I had a bad feeling something like this was going on after that really sad Instagram live, the lack of posts of his kids, and then all the tweets about being a bad person/being in a dark place. Glad he seems to be trying to get healthy again.

19. atlas

Trusted

what happened on Instagram live? i'm really sad to hear about this, hope he's doing OK and is getting the help he needs

KidLightning likes this.
  20. midnightxtaylor

Regular

He played I'm Sorry For Everything I've Ever Done on the piano and then blocked the camera to stop the video so it wouldn't show his face. It was very dark and it actually scared me.

21. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

:( That sucks. Was so hopeful that it was all behind him, for his & his family's sake, but of course its not that easy. Hope he's okay.

22. sukottokairu

Regular

sad and worried to hear about that. i thought that he was far beyond all that, but i could never understand his battles. hoping he can repress the demons for good and get healthy.

KidLightning likes this.
  23. Jbent

Trusted

It never truly ends or goes away, really pulling for him though he seems like such a genuine person. Wishing for the best.

waking season and KidLightning like this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Oh no Anthony.... :(

25. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Goddamnit. This sucks big time. He seemed like he was doing so well last time I saw him.