Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive / mewithoutYou / Turnover On Letting Go 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Joe4th, Oct 11, 2016.

1. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

This post has some info about it!

2. TMS2787 Jan 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 20, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Thank you for directing me to that! None of those songs stand out to me as something that'll excite me to drop an extra $70 for, I know it's a package deal and you get more but a new song? That just seems weird to me they'd use a super short "VIP" set to play that, Frozen Creek is a good song and something that would turn out nice in a "mellow" setting but the other song I had to pull up on Apple Music because I honestly didn't really care for the last two records very much. They are odd choices overall I think, I do think if I went (or was going) to do it I'd rather just three songs being played from On Letting Go. Lol. I really need to mill this over because I know I plan on buying the record, which is $25-$30, ticket is around $25-$30. I've met the band before but a group picture would be neat A Q&A could be cool but I have no need for a flag and poster. I could possibly sell them? Lol. Okay, that's all… you didn't ask me for all of my input. Sorry for snowballing like that.

3. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

Anybody want a ticket to the St. Pete show? I won't be able to make it out Monday, ticket's free.

TMS2787 likes this.
  4. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

I'll be down in FL, let me know if you still have it available!

5. Matthew

Regular

Ft. Lauderdale tonight is sold out and I was planning to buy at the door, welp.

6. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

It's all yours, PM me when you get a chance

7. Scott Siegel

Hopefully catching the Houston show since Moose Blood is playing in Austin the same night this tour is in San Antonio.

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Shot in the dark, but does anyone have an extra ticket for Chicago tonight?

9. SPine

Trusted

Really want to catch Turnover tonight before the Bad Suns/ From Indian Lakes show at Grog Shop but not trying to drop $30 for a 7 song Turnover set then leave...

10. TMS2787

Trusted

The show last night was really good. I got there to see most of mewithoutYou and I have always felt they where hit or miss live, last night was a real hit. I thought that they sounded really good. And Circa was pawesome, Anthony sounded good and the lights / stage effects where really cool. I'm glad that I was able to go to this tour.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I've seen MWY a bunch but last night was the first time they really blew me away. I definitely am going to try and get into them now.

I love Turnover but damn were they boring.. Like so incredibly boring. They really need to up their live show somehow.

Saw a little of Circa and have to say that was some of the coolest stage production I've ever seen

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Agreed on a Turnover. Ive seen them four times since PV came out and it's been the same boring set every time. They were great on that tour with citizen last spring though, mainly because of the rowdy crowd.

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed. I saw that tour twice and I thought they were great both times

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I saw Turnover 4 times from March until the Circa Survive show in February, and I still loved them at the Circa Survive show, but they definitely need to change it up. Hopefully with the new album they'll be re-energized and there'll be a new set. I could definitely see why people are starting to get bored.

15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Turnover are easily one of the most boring live shows I've witnessed.

16. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I thought they were cool at my date (the shrug emoji would be useful here)

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Before Peripheral Vision, Turnover always bored the hell out of me whenever I saw them live. After this record though I really look forward to seeing them.

18. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Passed on going to this tour. I think I am just getting a bit burned out on the 10-year tours. But the pictures of the Circa production looked really neat. Probably should have gone since the Cavs game ended up being a complete train wreck.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The production was so cool, I left a few songs in to go catch Expire but kind of regret it