Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive / mewithoutYou / Turnover On Letting Go 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Joe4th, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Bryan Diem

Trusted

What's Circa's merch like? I'm at the Philly show tonight, beyond pumped. This album's gonna translate sooooooooo well live.

2. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Most shirts were $25, all of them were OLG related. They have OLG and Decensus on vinyl for $20 each. Hoodies were $45. Also grabbed an enamel pin for $8.

TL;DR: Circa's merch selection was really good.

3. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Their setlists vary greatly from night to night, so theres never really a guarantee of what they're going to play. I'd start with either Catch For Us The Foxes or Brother, Sister, personally (B,S is my favorite by them) and just go from there. They have a really great discography and give you a lot to chew on.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I agree, with the poster above me - I'd start off with Brother, Sister probably and go from there. It sounds like their sets will vary, but they're more likely to play songs from their latest release Pale Horses so check that out too!

mattfreaksmeout and ImAMetaphor like this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'll give Brother, Sister a play today. Thanks for the advice!

Bryan Diem and ImAMetaphor like this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It'd be really lame if Turnover doesn't play a new song on this run. Not only have they been playing the same set for the past two years but they just finished recording. the new record so it seems like a good time

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. Bryan Diem

Trusted

What color is OLG? thanks for tip!

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'd be very surpised if they didn't. I would expect the single to drop sometime during this tour, and I'm sure they'll be playing it.

9. bachna84

A Circa Survive set has been posted on setlist.fm but I'm guessing it's not complete:

Living Together
    In the Morning and Amazing...
    The Greatest Lie
    The Difference Between Medicine and Poison Is in the Dose
    Mandala
    Travel Hymn
    Semi-Constructive Criticism
    Kicking Your Crosses Down
    On Letting Go
    Carry Us Away (live debut on 1/12/17)
    Close Your Eyes to See
    -------
    Your Friends Are Gone

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't lie, I'd be really disappointed if they didn't play anything else from albums other than On Letting Go. Doubt that's the case though.

11. bachna84

Yeah, I agree. They typically play sets in the 15-17 song range so I'm guessing there would be at least 3 other songs.

12. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Anyone who caught the Juturna show wanna validate this? I'm figuring if mwY played a short set, CS has to play at least 5 extra songs.

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Juturna shows were only 14 songs, at least the one i went to.

14. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Someone in the other thread confirmed that they only played OLG and two b-sides from that era, 1000 Witnesses and The Most Dangerous Commercials

15. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Damn. I'm basing this off when I saw MCS play Commit This to Memory in full, and they played like 7-8 songs or something afterwards. Guess that was special, huh

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

My friend went last night and said this was Turnover's setlist, +1 more

Cutting My Fingers Off
    New Scream
    Humblest Pleasures
    Humming
    Dizzy on the Comedown

17. Matthew

Regular

Is the +1 a new song?

18. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm a little disappointed that the show is only going to be 12-14 songs, the set should clock in at just around an hour which is kind of weak. But I guess it is what it is.l I know that I was debating on going to two shows on this tour, next week in Pittsburgh and then the last day of the tour, the Cleveland show but I think I'll just stick with Cleveland. Hopefully by that time Anthony's voice isn't totally shot.

Did they say if they where in the encore or what? Not that the order really matters I guess but on Setlist.Fm the setlist that is posted for last nights show only has 12 songs and 10K and Commericals weren't the last two songs played.

19. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

It's this variant

I can confirm the setlist + the 2 b-sides. Was really surprised that they only played for an hour.

20. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Merch line was too wild for me to pick one up, unfortunately, I guess I'll just have to order one. Merchnow...ew...

Set did feel really short but was also really tiring, and AYFAG works very well as a final song.

21. timcsheehan

Regular

what have set start times been like? going on friday in ATL.

22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I'll be there with my wife! We went to the Juturna 10 Year also, so we had to make this one too. Shows on Friday are the best.

ParenthesesLive likes this.
  23. timcsheehan

Regular

especially when they are at The Tabernacle.

airik625 likes this.
  24. timcsheehan

Regular

mewithoutYou tweeted this as soon as Trump's inauguration speech was over.

"Bullet to Binary opener tonight in Atlanta. Feel however you all want."

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  25. TMS2787

Trusted

Has anyone done the VIP package that has already attended the show? I was curious what the 3-song acoustic set was (or has been) like? I'm guessing it's three songs from On Letting Go and not just some random songs. Anyone? Lol.