Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive / mewithoutYou / Turnover On Letting Go 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Joe4th, Oct 11, 2016.

1. pauldunions

Regular Supporter

This album and obviously Juturna takes me back to sophmore year high school. So excited for their show at Starland.

Anyone remember when Fuse was decent and covered bands like Circa and Thursday etc?
    And seeing The Difference Between Medicine music video on TV, not youtube. Back in the day, man

2. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Early Fuse was fucking SICK

Whatjuliansaid and noeljames like this.
  3. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Philadelphia is sold out.

4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

My wife got us tickets for the Atlanta show for xmas. We went to the Juturna 10 Year also, so it's awesome we will be able to go to this one as well. Even better, is that it's on a Friday!

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i feel like i only come into the tour forum to try to sell tickets, but anyway. i have 2 tickets for the 14th at webster. both face value. a buddy of mine couldn't go anymore and i'm deciding not to go. message me if interested

6. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

This show is going to be the highlight of my life. Circa Survive is my favorite band. mewithoutYou is top 10. And I like Turnover a good bit.

7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I am so torn on VIP for this. Circa Survive has been my favorite band for so long, and I've never done VIP before, but I do have things signed and about a dozen photos with them already. I told myself that if VIP for Portland was still available in January I'd do it, but $100 is still hard for me (I'll be going to the show regardless). Worth it?

8. Morgan

Morgan

Is mewithoutyou doing a brother sister full album set for this?

9. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

They haven't said they are, so I assume not.

10. Morgan

Morgan

wasnt sure because they just did a show in philly where they did

11. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

If they tour for Brother, Sister I imagine they'll do a headliner like they did with Catch For Us the Foxes at some point. But I don't know for sure. Might have been a one off thing at their recent Philly show.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I will probably end up going to the Cleveland date of this

13. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

so torn. i can't really justify spending the dough on this but this is my favorite album by one of my favorite bands and i'm sure i will kick myself for the next 20 years if i skip out. uggghhh

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts Thursday.

15. Kristen

Regular

Feels like a long tour. I have to wait until almost March to see them :teethsmile:

16. Whatjuliansaid Jan 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 13, 2017)
    Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Does anyone need a ticket to Saturday at Webster hall? I'm going to be exhausted af because of how overworked I am this week, message me if you're interested in buying.

17. Morgan

Morgan

Still available ?

18. Whatjuliansaid

19. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I checked setlist.fm and so far no Circa Survive or Turnover setlists, but there was something for mewithoutYou...

Red Cow
    Nice and Blue (Pt. Two)
    February, 1878
    Watermelon Ascot
    Nice and Blue
    Be Still, Child
    Magic Lantern Days
    January 1979
    Rainbow Signs

20. bachna84

Kind of a short set but I'm surprised to see Nice and Blue and Be Still Child

21. Whatjuliansaid

Still available

22. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

They said on twitter they worked on 46 songs for this tour, so expect a bunch of oldies & for the setlist to vary quite a bit

bachna84 likes this.
  23. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Went to this last night. First time seeing all of these bands, and I was blown away.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  24. bachna84

That's awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing what other old songs they end up playing!

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone have like a mewithoutYou cheat sheet? I'm sure I'd like them if I got into them but I've never really listened much, but I don't know where to start. Are there certain songs that they're more likely to play on this tour than others?