Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Circa Survive – “The Amulet” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Song seems cool but I hate Will Yip more and more as their new producer with each passing song released.

3. maxracer

why, i like his work

4. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I like a few albums he's produced but he takes all the energy out of this band, except for the really heavy songs like Schema.

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Damn, didn't realize this was the closer until after I heard it. I hate hearing the closer before the rest of the record :/

ConArdist, DejaMoi and truelovewaits like this.
  6. BernYourEnthusiasm

Song is dope.

7. Brett W

Really like it.

8. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

That's why I'm going to try to wait

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Oh shit, same here, didn't realize it's a closer, and I'd also wouldn't like to hear it. Too late though, what a great song! I won't listen to it again, that's the least I can do until it all comes out.

And hmmm, Will Yip isn't really a new producer for them, it's their third record together ;d I personally enjoy all of it.

DejaMoi likes this.
  10. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

Will Yip is hit or miss. I've never been a fan of what he's done for Circa, but I loved what he did with Pixie Queen and the latest Menzingers record. I'm holding off on these new songs though until the album comes out.

11. Ska Senanake

Trusted

12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

That was good.

13. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Gorgeous video, great band. Still a bit too experimental for my taste, post-hardcore is both something I've loved for over a decade and still can't quite wrap my head around.

14. musicfan10

Trusted

best song off the album

Bartek T. likes this.
  15. musicfan10

Trusted

still can't figure out why they only play for an hour when they headline ? does anyone know ?

16. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Imagine singing like Anthony for any amount of time. Plus, everyone else is kinda low energy