Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cinema Century Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ianebaldwin, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Cinema Century (stylized as 'C/\C') is an American alternative rock band from Dayton, Ohio and Los Angeles, California, formed in 2017. Spreading hope in a dark time.

Symbol Logo Stylized Small.jpg

2. All sales for this song are being donated to the non-profit organization To Write Love On Her Arms whose mission is to present hope for people struggling with addiction, depression, self-injury and thoughts of suicide while also investing directly into treatment and recovery.

Please be a part of bringing hope into someone's life by purchasing this track today.

Purchase "Adrenaline": https://cinemacentury.bandcamp.com

3. The Cinema Series

This is a behind the scenes look at the C/\C process, the conversations we have about the world and how our message fits into the future of the American Culture.

4. Newest song from Cinema Century, Ultra-Violent.

‘Ultra-Violent’ is about the violence our modern culture is seemingly calloused to and how empathy is the only way to rectify the pain we inflict on each other.

5. Today Cinema Century released their third single 'Ambition'. This is one of my favorite songs they have put out so far.

All sales from this song are being donated to Living The Dream Foundation a non-profit organization dedicated to bridging the gap between the music industry and fans who have terminal diseases to help change their perspective on life through the healing power of music.

8. Newest single from Cinema Century. It is currently included on The Scene Playlist curated by Spotify. Excited for new people to discover them for the first time. This is favorite single they have put out so far.

9. lina555

Regular

Awesome band! Me like!

ianebaldwin likes this.
  10. Glad you dig them! What is your favorite song by them?

11. lina555

Regular

Adrenaline is a very strong thing. It delivers cool emotions. I found this song first.

ianebaldwin likes this.