Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chvrches Announce Deluxe Edition

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chvrches have announced a deluxe, Director’s Cut, edition of their latest album. It’ll include three new tracks.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Happy for more music. Hate that I bought the regular version just a couple months ago. This option should be available when the album is originally released. I get it, it's a numbers game.

Analog Drummer, josh.hofer and Kaduck like this.
  3. Kaduck

Regular

It hasn’t even been two months. Seems odd. Happy for new music though.

CMilliken and josh.hofer like this.
  4. josh.hofer

Yeah, this is lame af. either wait a lot longer or put them on album to begin with.

5. Welp, didn't expect people to be complaining about new music from a great band ... soooooo ... that's weird.

6. Spenny

Regular

Excited to hear the new tracks - phenomenal album and I come back to it quite often.

7. JM95

Trusted

Pre-streaming services I could see that being annoying - them charging for the album and then coming out with a deluxe two months later. But really now it's just three more songs you get to listen to.

Analog Drummer and Frinet42 like this.
  8. Sheath Ledger

Damn, they lost me on the one before this, but Screen Violence has been my reintroduction back to the band. It reminds me why I fell in love with The Bones Of What You Believe, which I honestly didn't think I would find again.

9. CMilliken

Trusted

I’m one of those weird ones who still buys all their digital music. So yeah… a little annoying not to have the option when buying. But still happy for more music.

josh.hofer likes this.