Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chvrches – “My Enemy”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chvrches have released their new song, “My Enemy,” featuring The National’s Matt Berninger. The song comes from the band’s upcoming album, Love is Dead, which is now up for pre-order and due out on May 25th.

Track Listing

1. Graffiti
    2. Get Out
    3. Deliverance
    4. My Enemy
    5. Forever
    6. Never Say Die
    7. Miracle
    8. Graves
    9. Heaven/Hell
    10. God’s Plan
    11. Really Gone
    12. ii
    13. Wonderland

2. don't fret

whattttttt

3. somethingwitty

Trusted

The first track was very by the number CHVRCHES...this however, is great! Anyone know who produced this?

I know they were working with Greg Kurstin, but this doesn't sound anything like his work...and that's a good thing.

paythetab likes this.
  4. shawnhyphenray

Regular

It's alright. Nowhere near as good as the last one

5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Boring and straight forward af. This roll out just doesn’t come close to the last...which couldn’t have been more perfect.

6. this is great

7. Jacktheskipper

Regular

... I'm still not 100% convinced that I will love this record as much as I did love the first 2, but I guess it isn't fair to judge yet ... the last 2 records where overwhelmingly great and my expectations might be way too high ...

8. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

Yep, they confirmed it was produced by Greg Kurstin. Solid work!