Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chvrches – “Get Out”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Wow, might be one of my favorites by them already. At least much better than anything on the last record in my opinion. Maybe one of the best songs of 2018 so far...never thought I'd say that. I prefer the catchier stuff like this.

3. bdoyle0182

This band never disappoints, probably my favorite band of the 2010s. Song is a jam. They stick to what they know well, and tweak things just enough to sound fresh.

4. don't fret

a little too repetitive for my tastes, still have high hopes for the new record though

5. failinginplace

Regular

30 seconds in and i'm a huge fan of it already

6. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

chvrches falling off public radar - including my own - was such a disservice to them. would love to see them get back to their old hype level.

Kuri44 likes this.
  7. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm surprised by the positivity in this thread. I thought the song was pretty bad

8. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

I think the song is just ok, but I'm always excited for new Chvrches. Kinda getting a +44 vibe from the single art too hahah

9. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

That "You were a kaleidoscope" part really gets me

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

super duper poppy... but hey i havent been able to get it out of my head and i've only heard it like once or twice

11. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

hoping that the National helping to promote this means Matt Berninger sings backing vocals on a song somewhere