Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chuck (NBC) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Slangster, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

For the newcomers (from Wiki):

"Chuck is an American action-comedy/spy-drama television series created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak. The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" named Chuck, played by Zachary Levi, who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). The message embeds the only remaining copy of a software program containing the United States' greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain, leading the CIA to assign him handlers and use him on top-secret missions."

I still miss this show a lot. A bunch of the cast got together a couple weeks ago for Sarah Lancaster's birthday and posted pictures and it made me start a(nother) re-watch.

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Love this show. Still watch select episodes here and there. The third season is easily my favorite.

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuck me, I haven't watched this since it ended

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Or "Chuck" me, whatever

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Was literally just logging in to see if this thread existed yet. Finishing up Season 5 on my rewatch right now, such a fun show!

6. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I agree, season 3 is by far the best

7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Bumping this thread because I finished this entire show a week ago. My wife got me to watch it. Thank God she did because I fell in love with it. It's definitely one of my all time favorites now. Like....I'm ready to go back and rewatch it again. Thats hasn't happened to me since....wait for it....One Tree Hill haha.

Favorite Season: 4
    Favorite Supporting Cast Character: Tie between Captain Awesome and Jeff
    Favorite Spy: Casey

I actually liked the ending too. Made a lot of sense to me after processing it. I hope there's a small reboot or even fan funded movie at some point. Kinda like what happened with Veronica Mars.

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

finale is ace. gotta say, you're the first guy i've seen that has the 4th season as their favorite

9. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Random thread to have bumped, lol. Finale rules. Wish I knew where my Season 3 DVD was, ‘cause that’d be fun to revisit during lockdown; best season, w/ some dope episodes. And, wish I owned Season 5, my second fav season.

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

smowashere and Slangster like this.
  11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

just finished my rewatch. unreal how good this show is.

Whalejaw likes this.
  12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

didn't love finding out zach levi was libertarian

phaynes12 likes this.
  13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah super christian too iirc