Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Zoom Hangout Round 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by djwildefire, Apr 29, 2021.

?

When are you available for a Zoom hangout?

1. Evening of Sat, 5/1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Evening of Sat, 5/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Evening of Fri, 5/14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Evening of Sat, 5/15

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Evening of Fri, 5/21

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Evening of Sat, 5/22

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. djwildefire

Trusted

Gauging interest in a third Chorus Zoom hangout? The first two were a lot of fun, so I’d love to get another one set up.

It seemed to work pretty well to have a start time of 6 PST/9 EST with people free to drop in and out as they please, but that can be flexible. If @waking season has access to a premium zoom account and is free to join, we can do the same thing as last time. If not, we'll work something else out.

Vote for as many options as you're free for, and we'll pick the one with the most votes. Looking forward to it! @waking season @trevorshmevor @summertimejesus @anyone else

2. Just randomly remembered being tagged in here lolol. The way my brain works, man. Anyway yeah if a few people were interested I’d do it again for sure!

3. Nina Louis

4. djwildefire

Trusted

Yeah, unfortunately, there hasn’t been a lot of interest (maybe because people are starting to interact more with IRL friends) but I’d be down, should there be a couple more interested.

trevorshmevor likes this.