Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Zoom Hangout: Round 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by djwildefire, Feb 9, 2021.

?

When are you available for a Zoom hangout?

1. Evening of Fri, 2/19

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Evening of Sat, 2/20

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Evening of Sun, 2/21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Evening of Fri, 2/26

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Evening of Sat, 2/27

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Evening of Sun, 2/28

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. djwildefire

Trusted

Our first Chorus Zoom sesh was a blast, so I'm looking forward to getting another one set up! I'm going on a little camping trip with my fam over the holiday weekend, but let's see if we can virtually hangout one of the next two. @KeynDooee 's got a trivia thing on 2/20 that we're all invited to as well.

It seemed to work pretty well to have a start time of 6 PST/9 EST with people free to drop in and out as they please. If @waking season has access to a premium zoom account and is free to join, we can do the same thing as last time. If not, we'll work something else out.

Vote for as many options as you're free for, and we'll pick the one with the most votes. Looking forward to it!

waking season likes this.
  2. KeynDooee

Living Legend

Please treat my trivia night as your own personal escape.

3. djwildefire

Trusted

With a resounding 2 votes, let’s do Fri 2/26 at 6 PST/9 EST and maybe a few more will drop in who didn’t vote! Either way, it’ll be fun!

4. djwildefire

Trusted

5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Shoot work has been super hectic on top of starting classes this week and I spaced this and planned a date for tomorrow. I’m down to hang again just can’t do tomorrow!

6. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Ooo cool! I might be in a Clubhouse hang around that time but will probably pop in later!

7. djwildefire

Trusted

@waking season @summertimejesus I’m thinking maybe we postpone then. We can figure out a different day that works better for people!

have fun on your date and the Clubhouse hangout!

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

Friday the 19th!

9. djwildefire

Trusted

jorbjorb and waking season like this.
  10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

jorbjorb likes this.
  11. djwildefire

Trusted

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Works for me! I can hang for an hour or so before the Villanova tournament game starts at 10 Eastern!

13. djwildefire

Trusted

We can also push it a bit earlier if you could join for longer that way. I’m very flexible tomorrow!

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

That would work for me, I’d be good around 7 eastern and any time after that

15. djwildefire

Trusted

Let’s say 7:30 EST and people can filter in and out as they like. Are you able to use your friend’s premium zoom again?

@jorbjorb does that work for you?

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I should be able to use the Zoom again no problem

17. djwildefire

Trusted

Sweet! Confirmed tomorrow at 4:30 PST/7:30 EST. @waking season will post the link:-)

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

YES

19. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Hey all! Have some stuff to take care of later but will pop in if I have a chance!

djwildefire and waking season like this.
  20. djwildefire

Trusted

@summertimejesus no pressure of course, but we’ll be happy to have you if you can make it!

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just having dinner now, I’ll post the link in a bit

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

23. @djwildefire just watched that Afro Blue video! That was sick, you weren’t kidding about that bass singer haha. That was super impressive

Also I realized why I couldn’t find the Erykah Badu track — the song is called Afro Blue. The actual group Afro Blue has nothing to with it lmao

24. djwildefire

Trusted

Haha that makes complete sense. Glad you enjoyed it, I’m still wowed by that bass line every time I hear it.

Listened to that Aaron Frazer album yesterday and dug it. Super fun. Thanks for the rec!

trevorshmevor likes this.