Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus is on Mastodon

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

With the absolute shit show going on at Twitter, I’ve created a new bot over on Mastodon that acts like our Twitter account did and posts the news from our homepage.

I’m also over there as well. I’ve posted up some basic tips for finding people quickly, and I am toying around with the idea of running a music-centric instance myself. (Thoughts on the URL ideas?)

Here are some invites to mastodon.social, and if you’re in a band, or run a record label, or are a music writer, sign-up! We need more music voices over there.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

copey likes this.
  2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Appreciate the tips! I tried Mastodon when they let that guy back on but it never quite clicked. I'll have to spend more time there. I'm itching for a good Twitter replacement.

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Wonder how much longer Twitter will be a thing

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

Done! Deleted Twitter a couple years ago, but always eager to find new (and better) platforms for bands. Cheers!