Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm TV Show Binge Club

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by primavera, Feb 21, 2018.

1. primavera Feb 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 21, 2018)
    primavera

big baller brand Supporter

Idk if people would be interested in this but I was thinking maybe it would be fun to run through some shows that are on streaming as a group and discuss the episodes and stuff. Could be rewatches or first times, just think something on streaming would be best as a rule. Also new shows as they launch on Netflix could be fun. Anyone interested / have any interest in potential shows? Maybe do an episode a night? Some I was batting around:

Older Stuff:
    The Wire
    The Sopranos
    Justified
    Lost
    Breaking Bad
    Mad Men
    Eastbound and Down
    Boardwalk Empire
    Friday Night Lights
    Rectify
    Halt and Catch Fire
    Bloodline
    Hannibal
    Twin Peaks

Newer:
    Dark
    Room 104
    Handmaiden's Tale
    Billions
    Man in the High Tower
    Ozark
    The Deuce
    Narcos

2. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Out of those, I’ve only finished two series. Lots of options for first time viewings for me.

primavera likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I've been meaning to watch Veronica Mars and Freaks And Geeks for the first time, I know I know, and do a rewatch of Pushing Daisies for some time now but there's so much on now I have a hard time fitting it in so I'll throw those in as suggestions too

primavera and Contender like this.
  4. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

give it until the end of the weekend maybe and see if there’s interest and we can decide on shows

5. trevorshmevor Feb 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 21, 2018)
    This sounds like something I’d commit to and then not follow through on lol. But I’ll keep an eye on the thread to see what the verdict is and give it a shot if it works out

suicidesaints likes this.
  6. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I mean I probably won't be on top of it all but could pop in and out when I have time. Especially surrounding favorite episodes of shows. I'd probably appointment rewatch those.

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This is something I’d definitely try to follow along with.

8. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I like the idea