Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Pokemon Draft League 2.0 Video Game • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by JRShoenberger, Mar 29, 2020.

1. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Jake W and Fucking Dustin like this.
  2. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

JRShoenberger and Fucking Dustin like this.
  3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

OH YEAH YOURE IN

(for what it's worth I mark everyone as in unless they say otherwise haha)

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

@alina We started rules discussions over on Discord. In case you haven't seen it.

zigbigwig and Fucking Dustin like this.
  5. Fucking Dustin

FWIW it's not mandatory but maybe worth following along with, I don't want everyone to feel overwhelmed haha

alina and PeacefulOrca like this.
  6. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Thanks for letting me know! Hmmm I’m not sure what my team name should be

JRShoenberger likes this.
  7. JRShoenberger

Trusted

@thenewmatthewperry I'm not sure if you saw the Discord message, but I have to finalize teams asap. Are you sticking with Napa Normies?

thenewmatthewperry and Jake W like this.
  8. Fucking Dustin

I know we're doing pretty much everything in Discord but should we make an S3 thread just for visibility?

zigbigwig likes this.
  9. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Probably wouldn't hurt

zigbigwig likes this.
  10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

at minimum you can use it to track stuff like logo, etc like this thread

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

So I’m not really into sports, and am not too familiar with drafts. For the draft order, does each person pick 1 Pokémon and it rotates until everyone has the Pokémon needed?

Also when do you think this will be?

12. Fucking Dustin

Yeah basically each person picks a Pokemon in draft order, based on what tiers they're able to have on their team (each team can have 1 S, 3 A, 5 B, and 3 C tier Pokemon) in order from 1-16 in the draft, and then since it's a snake draft the order reverses for the next round (so pick 16 through pick 1) and so on and so forth until each of us have our 12 total Pokemon.

Once you have your account made on the draft-league site you'll be able to look at the tiers and what Pokemon are in what tier and all that.

As far as when we think it'll be that's just dependent on when the draft-league site is all updated. It's not on a timer though so you'll have all the time you need to make selections and don't have to hang around a computer all day.