Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Pokémon Draft League • Page 112

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by JRShoenberger, Feb 13, 2020.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I know. It's me that is bad.

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I’m going to draft whatever Dustin wants one pick before him.

Jake W likes this.
  3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

id like to participate, im currently stuck at home so i have nothing else to do. any idea of the timeframe for this? i wanted to participate last time but felt like it all moved so quickly that i had no chance to prepare anything.

JRShoenberger and zigbigwig like this.
  4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’d like to get things set up on Draft-league.nl this week. Dustin is working on some graphic stuff this weekend. I’ll put a new thread up either tonight or tomorrow.

If you want to change your team name, go for it. Also if you are new, start thinking of a rad name for your squad.

5. JRShoenberger

Trusted

we are going draft teams. So you can start scouting who you want. Do you want to help with the tier list? Message me and I can send you a link to the google sheet. You just give each mon a score, then we’ll take the average score for each and designate it a draft tier.

6. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’ve been playing around with a few different Pokémon in Showdown this week to prepare. I wouldn’t mind having a couple of the same ones I had this time but I want to mix it up a good bit.

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Grimmsnarl is one of the best Pokemon on Matt's team

8. JRShoenberger

Trusted

New thread is here:

Chorus.fm Pokemon Draft League 2.0 • forum.chorus.fm

I'll work on continuing to update the rules, etc.

If I missed any other potential participants, please tag them over there. If you want to change your team name, tag me in that thread with your new team name.

!!!

9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

JRShoenberger likes this.