Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Chorus.fm No (cis)Boys Allowed Book Club • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by personalmaps, Aug 7, 2019.

1. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

You can use the kindle app on your phone or if you have a tablet- You just need an amazon account.

Kiana likes this.
  2. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

Ok downloaded it and ready to go! I think it's the perfect time for this book club because I'm rly trying not to overthink and dwell on stressful life things. So trying to channel my energy and time into other pursuits that are productive will be good I think.

3. Anna Acosta

Listen to Staircase Spirits. Moderator

This reminds me, I really need to go join my local library.

4. figureitout

Regular

Heyy so longtime occasional poster here. Can I join in? I really need to get back into reading more and this sounds great, and I think it'll help get me motivated.

Kiana and mad like this.
  5. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

Yes!!! Welcome!!!

figureitout likes this.
  6. karcrashianpanache

Hysterical and Useless

Hi I wasn't in the feminism thread but I'd like to join if I could. Promise I'm not a guy I just really like hockey :/

Kiana, mad and personalmaps like this.
  7. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

Welcome!!! I don’t know much abt hockey but I love the TV show Letterkenny so that’s maybe similar :p

8. karcrashianpanache

Hysterical and Useless

[IMG]

awwgereee and mad like this.
  9. Kiana

Yas look at all these ppl! also not to put u on blast @supernovagirl but.... You're on blast!!

supernovagirl and mad like this.
  10. supernovagirl Aug 14, 2019 at 9:50 AM
    (Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:56 AM)
    supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmaooo HI I’m here

When do we have to read until?

Kiana, awwgereee, mad and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kiana

Idk but I already started a few pages and my first thought was "I'm not smart enough to read this book lol." Granted it started coming together eventually. But apparently I am rusty. Im just rly bad with names so I always struggle at the beginning of books/shows/movies trying to figure out who everyone is

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

If it makes you feel better, I also struggled the first 20 or so pages because it's written in such a shifty way so that you're never quite sure which timeline or location you're in, or even which character is "narrating" the action so to speak. I think it's an interesting way to depict how your brain is scrambled when you've had a traumatic life.

Because I'm an idiot gremlin, I had to leave my phone in a separate room so I could sit and focus JUST on reading without getting distracted.

Kiana, bigmike and supernovagirl like this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.