Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Mixtape exchange thread • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by George, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Heyyy, thanks for writing up some thoughtful feedback. Not surprised that a non-country fan wouldn't love the whole thing, but I'm glad you found a good number of tracks you liked. I definitely highly recommend anything by Bruce. This track is probably my least favorite from Born to Run, honestly, which speaks volumes about the quality of that album.

The Desired Effect is a very different kind of record than Flamingo. Flamingo was songs he wrote for the Killers that he ended cutting as solo songs. The Desired Effect was very deliberately conceived as a solo record. It's more audacious and more "pop" in just about every way. I saw a lot of people who don't like the Killers at all praise that album last year.

Isbell's one of my current favs. Just a masterful songwriter. His last two albums are terrific.

figureitout likes this.
  2. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Can we do this for a summer themed mixtape? I am currently making one and need more songs for summer.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I could do a summer mixtape

TheWater(s) likes this.
  4. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

5. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

I have one put together but it's a minute over an hour :/ (61:03) lol

Will it pass? hahaha

6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

mine was like 7 min over an hour

bd007h likes this.
  7. bd007h

Maybe I'll sneak another song in there that I wanted to add but didn't think I had room hahaha

8. bd007h