Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 196

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

It Takes More cover is finally complete. I didn't touch it for a week and I listened to it today and decided to re-record it and add some bits here and there.

Now on to You Know How I Do. Should be a little quicker on this one since I'm planning on a more straight forward cover.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. ONE WEEK/7 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

3. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Hey don't worry about doing mine. I got extra hours at work over these next few weeks for Christmas, so I won't get a chance to do anything.

So yeah. My Blue Heaven is free to anyone who wants it.

4. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Bummer man, I always really like your covers! I'm gonna re-learn it on guitar anyway, so hit me up if you manage to find some time this week.

Damien Davies likes this.
  5. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I have something really special lined up for my best of 2017 song, so look out for that.

Jdaniels, elemenohpe and aoftbsten like this.
  6. JakeRabin

I'm tired.

7. Drums and bass are done for "Your Own Disaster." I'll do vocals and guitar this week(end)

8. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Mines half done. Having fun layering these call and return vox. Too bad I’ve got a head cold rn, should be fine by Friday

9. Damien Davies likes this.
  10. Oh, you're right. I guess it's been a while since I checked. Thanks!

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

I've been putting this off cuz Ive been trying to shake a cold for the last 5 days. I think tomorrow i'll just record all the music and pray that I have my voice back before Sunday.

12. therookielot

Hard same. Been pumping the fluids/ mucinex/ DayQuil/ gonna pick up some pineapple on the way home

13. JakeRabin

I'm tired.

Tidal Wave has officially been sent in. I have finished. Also Tidal Wave will have a video released along side the comp.

ChaseTx, Damien Davies, js977 and 2 others like this.
  14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Okay, tracked my vocals for You Know How I Do. Tried to do my best Adam and John impressions and I think I did just about as well as I could. I'm gonna sleep on it and probably tweak some things in the morning, but other than that I'm almost done!

15. Jdaniels

Regular

Sending in Better Homes and Bike Scene tomorrow...along with CapitalME and where my mouth is. Figured Brad could choose which new again song fit best.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  16. Recording vocals to my song today. Woo!

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  17. therookielot

Sweet my voice is kinda back. Got work to do fam

18. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I've got to drop out. My Ex best friend and recently exposed sexual abuser is holding all my gear hostage...

Jdaniels likes this.
  19. JakeRabin

I'm tired.

Well... shit.

20. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

I didn't get a chance to finish Sad Savior :tear:

At least I got to sing on @JakeRabin 's tune. Thanks for letting me hop on even though I mixed up some of Adam's and John's parts! (I recorded by memory. Should've listened to the song before I did it to know which lines were which vocalist.)

JakeRabin likes this.
  21. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm submitting mine now.....unfortunately I haven't shaken my cold completely and my voice is hoarse so it sounds like doo doo.

Jdaniels and bradsonemanband like this.
  22. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ay, check your inbox :D

23. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Just submitted my covers! I'm so glad we finally did TBS, I had a blast with these.

Jdaniels and bradsonemanband like this.
  24. SONGS ARE DUE TODAY!!!! KEEP EM COMING!!!