Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 229

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

1. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Try harder

2. St. Nate likes this.
  3. I’m changing my Hilary Duff song to a Spice Girls song.

David Parke likes this.
  4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I’m also gonna change my song, still Laura Stevenson, but I’m gonna do Peachy instead of The Hole

5. just finished drums and bass for my Spice Girls cover! it's coming together!!!

David Parke and trevorshmevor like this.
  6. I hit a turning point and am stoked on it again. It won’t be the best guitar playing or quality - but it sounds dope. If anyone still wants to do the “only for the better” gang vocals on the outro with me, the song is “waiting room” by Phoebe Bridgers and it’s in Dm. I’m playing it at 115 bpm.

Jdaniels likes this.
  7. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

My Carly Rae cover is going to be pretty simple in terms of arrangement, but I'm having fun with it. I just found out I'm going to be out of town this coming weekend so I'm not sure I'm going to get to finish my Julien cover. If the deadline gets extended at all for any reason, do share!!

Jdaniels and bradsonemanband like this.
  8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

my recording is pretty rough but it's better than nothing I guess

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. keep em comin! songs due sunday night!

David Parke likes this.
  10. Just submitted my cover! Did the best I could do time permitting. Fun fact: entirely recorded on GarageBand for iPhone using my EarPods. Would have done AirPods but the latency made it impossible. Even the mic was the built-in EarPods phone mic! Drums and synth programmed in GB too. I had fun learning GB for iPhone.

11. Recorded guitars to mine today. Vocals tomorrow! Pray for me.

David Parke likes this.
  12. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

welp, i didn't get a chance to record a second song, but i am still VERY HYPED about this cover of "26."

13. Just finished vocals to my spice girls cover!

David Parke likes this.
  14. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

submitted!

15. Jdaniels

Regular

Sent my 2. My Dixie chicks cover never sounded right.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Just sent mine. I actually came on here to say I wasn't gonna be able to do it anymore, but then realized I had a free hour and decided to do what I can in that time. Only had time for one vocal take so I had to put a little auto tune on that, and I'm just now realizing I didn't adjust the master volume so it might be a little low.

I guess what I'm saying is, manage expectations hahaha

17. Same for me! Haha.

18. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Sent mine. Glad this didn’t get pushed a week cause I blew off an engagement dinner at my cousins tonight lol

(See if u can find the TWY reference Easter egg i left y’all)

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ok the volume thing was really bothering me so I cranked it up a little bit and resubmitted. Still plenty of other things bugging me about my song haha but at least now its audible.

David Parke likes this.
  20. accelerateto88

Perfectly balanced.

I'm still not happy with mine, even after working all weekend, sorry I missed the deadline.

21. therookielot

Post ittt plz

22. it's missing one track... i'll update the track list as soon as i get it, but for now:

David Parke and therookielot like this.
  23. More of a bandcamp question but why can’t I see this on the mobile app?

24. hmmmm.... i dunno. i don't have the app.

25. therookielot

Saaame