Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

1. I'd like to post the comp around midnight tonight, but if I have to wait until tomorrow morning, that's fine too. So basically, just get it in anytime today, ha.

2. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

The wife went out to run some errands so I had the house to myself, got in the bathroom and redid the higher register vocals. Submitted! So glad I got to finally take part in one of these. Look forward to next month (hoping for Weezer).

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. It always feels good when you have the house to yourself to record vocals. Vocals are definitely the hardest thing for me, so I get super self conscious when other people are home, haha.

4. Alright guys and gals! It sounds like a lot of people are up for a Weezer compilation. So let's do that one next. Don't start calling out songs yet though (we'll do that later this week) but get the wheels turning. I think it'll be a lot of fun!

harveyn590 likes this.
  5. harveyn590

Just finished mixing and sent my 'Attractive Today' cover! Super fun to make, made me step up my singing game for sure. Even dug out the trumpet for this one :). Definitely up for another one, especially Weezer.

6. jean-luc davis

Shut the FFFFFFRESHFISH UP

Just finished my cover of Modern Chemistry and sent it over! I'm excited to hear everyone's work, this should be a great comp. Also a Weezer comp sounds great!

7. thetruthisvile

I sing in Sarah and the Safe Word.

8. Things So Impossible

Just sent over my cover of I Can Feel You; looking forward to hearing the others!

9. Just finished vocals, gotta mix em in and I should be good to go!

10. Hey, check your email when you get a chance. Apparently I need permission to download your file. :-)

11. Lol I finished everything and listened to the final product and realized I had my de esser off the entire time I was doing vocals. Oh well. Just sent mine in!

12. 14 tracks have been submitted so far! Great job, guys! I think I'm still waiting on a couple others too, so that's cool. This will be a nice turnout!

David Parke and trevorshmevor like this.
  13. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

finished recording but i have to edit / mix, will submit in a couple hours!

14. MikeYabs

uploading and sending in a few mins. Rough mix, but its at least done. Also just realized I never mentioned that I do spoken word, so be prepared for a weird one from me.

15. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I can't wait to hear all of these

16. dongusbologna

I used to be PIG DESTROYER

I just finished mine (well, enough... I may revisit some things later) but it's gonna take 20 minutes to bounce and I'm hoping to fall asleep in that time. Please wait till tomorrow morning to post!! I'll be sending mine to you before 7am

17. no problem. i'll wait for ya. just send it as soon as you can. ;-)

18. dongusbologna

I used to be PIG DESTROYER

Just sent it in. I decided to do just acoustics and light percussion as a challenge and because I decided I was doing this cover on Friday night. I'm happy with it but don't be surprised if you get an updated version with a few changes and production cleanups tonight.

19. CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  20. jean-luc davis

Shut the FFFFFFRESHFISH UP

Just listened to the first half of this on my way to work, it sounds great so far! Also checked out the bonus track and it blows my version of "Modern Chemistry" out of the water lol, it's super good. Great job everyone!

21. thetruthisvile

I sing in Sarah and the Safe Word.

This was so fun to do! :33 Love everyone else's covers.

22. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Love everyone's covers. Not to blow my own horn but I'm pretty proud of mine. Got a little emotional singing it given how this year has gone for me so far.

Great stuff everyone. Great fucking stuff :heart:

phillyfradet likes this.
  23. Already 300 individual song plays this morning!

phillyfradet likes this.
  24. These are all so good! I'll have to post up some more in depth thoughts later, but at least wanted to throw it out there that everyone did very well for themselves. Nice work!