Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 217

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

1. I like the “Four Closers” idea a lot!

2. Guys, I can't stop thinking of songs in sets of four, I have three EPs of covers planned for the rest of the year.

3. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Got a fair amount of new material done today. Dug up some old demos and polished them up some to chop up and use as samples/interludes.

My plan is to write/record as much as possible up to May 21st and spend the remaining week and a half mixing/mastering. Sitting on about 10 minutes of material at the moment and pretty excited about it... not that I plan on using all of it.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I am attempting to write songs...

bradsonemanband and elemenohpe like this.
  5. JakeRabin Apr 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 23, 2018)
    JakeRabin

I'm tired.

Would it be okay if I used a pop-punk parody EP I made in my 1st year of college? Or a hardcore punk EP from an old band that I still have?

6. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

I took tomorrow off for Infinity War so I got some time to record before.

This project basically made me gut my rock opera, but it was prolly needed. I’ve been working on it too long, I gotta start setting better goals haha

7. of course the week where i have the apartment all to myself i get my girlfriend's cold that she left for me while she's on vacation in colombia... haha. i had so many musical plans!!!!!! PRAY 4 BRAD

elemenohpe likes this.
  8. there's a song i wrote a couple years ago that only like 5 people have heard because i never "officially" released it or anything. i think i'm going to re-record it for my EP. i'm not sure if it will fit in context with anything else on it, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

9. wow, 40 days until these are due!

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

I've rerecorded a very old song of mine, and recorded the music for two new songs. But I've been fighting a cold/allergies for the past 2 weeks so I still need to work on my vocals.

11. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

hope u guys like dope synth bass lines

fluxyjoe, elemenohpe, nfdv2 and 3 others like this.
  12. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

hope you guys like restrained piano melodies

13. hope you guys like typical Brad sounding songs

14. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

hope u guys like music

angel paste and bradsonemanband like this.
  15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Hope you guys like nachos. Nothing to do with my EP, I just hope you like them.

JakeRabin and bradsonemanband like this.
  16. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

And blast beats

17. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Hey, so we put together a playlist of all the bands/artists in the community that had music on Spotify! Here it is!

And here is the same playlist for Apple Music

Artists of Chorus.fm on Apple Music

If you want to be added send me a dm!

18. angel paste

i’m a trend setter :- )

19. JakeRabin

I'm tired.

Hell yeah I do.

20. JakeRabin

I'm tired.

Can I submit two EPs if they're from two different bands?

21. i don't see why not!

22. Also, what would people think of this....

I want to do whatever is the easiest to navigate, and whatever will get each of us the maximum number of listens so everyone's EP gets some love.

Instead of just creating a new album on our already established Bandcamp page and then slapping all 100+ tracks that we're expected to get, do you think it would make more sense/be easier to navigate through if I create a new secondary Bandcamp page and then create a new album page for each user's EP?

Thoughts?

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  23. angel paste

can i just post it on my own bandcamp and have it shared that way?

24. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

In that case I'd prefer to have an additional comp with like one or two tracks from each EP

that's a lot of clicking