Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 236

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Just submitted my song.

I now know for future reference that 3 hours is definitely not enough time to learn a song and record it ;-p. I could've spent a little more time on it, but my apartment walls are thin and I feel bad for my neighbors that I've been screaming "LOVE ME STILLLLLLL" at 11:30pm on a Monday night.

3. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

That cover. Omg.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

cool. listening now.

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I haven't heard most of these songs, so I'm excited to give this a listen!

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

I've never heard the original before, but this Zara Larsson remix is sick.

7. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Everyone’s getting feedback and not a blanket “everyone did really good” from me MARK MY WORDS

8. Thanks man! I've been obsessed with that song for the last few weeks. I was going to record my own vocals on it, but I'm getting sick, so I was like "I'll just make the song the same BPM and throw her voice on it" haha. Glad you enjoy it!

9. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

everyone did really good

10. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Bahaha

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

FOR MY EXXXXXXXXX!!!!

12. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I actually didn't know we could do remixes. Ha. That kinda changes things for the next comp.

elemenohpe likes this.
  13. elemenohpe Jan 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2019)
    elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

I’ve got a waaaaay better mix (and I did some much needed vocal cleanup) that I’m trying to send but my internet is out and hotspot is taking forever to upload 50mb.

14. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

15. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn you, Brad. I've been listening to Zara Larsson all day.

17. I'll never apologize!!! "Ruin My Life" is fucking rad, right?!

manoverboard365 likes this.
  18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah its so good! I've had that hook stuck in my head since yesterday. But since I listened to your remix first, now whenever I hear the original I find it weird without that piano part you added.

19. hahaha that's funny. you should listen to some of my other remixes. they're completely different songs! especially my remix of "Roar" by Katy Perry. haha, i can't listen to the real song's chorus without hearing my version.

but yeah, eventually i will probably record my actual cover of "Ruin My Life" when my voice doesn't sound like gravel.

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

For sure man! I remember your remix of Run Away With me being really good too. Do you have a bandcamp page with all your remixes?

21. Yeah, I typically throw them all into here. I haven't put the Zara Larsson one in there yet though. Some of the remixes are better than others, but there's some that I'm pretty proud of. "Call Me Maybe" and "Just The Way You Are" are probably my two favorites, if you want a starting point.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Woah dude Roar is awesome! It sounds like a totally different song.
    Call Me Maybe is great too. Am I imagining things or did you also do Run Away With Me for a comp once? I feel like that was the catalyst that made me revisit Emotion a million times in 2018.

23. i did a pretty bad cover of "Run Away With Me" for one of the compilations. I can't remember which, haha.

24. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Listening to some old comps and having a blast. @trevorshmevor Your cover of We Are Never Getting Back Together is so awesome